Bengals' Palmer has plummeted in the ...

Bengals' Palmer has plummeted in the stat department

There are 1 comment on the Victoria Advocate story from Oct 16, 2010, titled Bengals' Palmer has plummeted in the stat department. In it, Victoria Advocate reports that:

It wasn't that long ago that Bengals quarterback Carson Palmer was the toast of Cincinnati.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Victoria Advocate.

“None whatsoever”

Since: Jun 09

None

#1 Oct 16, 2010
He'll be back I have no doubts. Fans want instant results and if they dont get them they want someone killed. How ignorant can fans get? Cincinnati never saw a better QB and never will. Palmer is the real deal. Shit! Even Superman had shitty days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jermaine Gresham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Bengals player handed her the ball after scor... (Nov '14) Feb 10 Big Pigskin Phart 17
News Cincinnati Bengals Tight End C.J. Uzomah Has St... (Jun '15) Jun '15 GingerBack 2
News Oakland Raiders: Signing Jermaine Gresham Now W... (Apr '15) Apr '15 mike tirico 3
News Jermaine Gresham visiting the Oakland Raiders o... (Mar '15) Mar '15 TexasRaider 1
News Bengals draft Notre Dame TE Eifert in first round (Apr '13) Apr '13 Go Blue Forever 1
News Cincinnati Bengals 2012 Draft Preview (Apr '12) Apr '12 steve-o 1
News 2011 Cincinnati Bengals Roster: Re-sign, Releas... (Jan '11) Jan '11 tim 1
More from around the web