No. 6 Sooners Revive Title Hopes

No. 6 Sooners Revive Title Hopes

There are 1 comment on the KOTV Tulsa story from Oct 8, 2007, titled No. 6 Sooners Revive Title Hopes. In it, KOTV Tulsa reports that:

Only a week after a second-half breakdown seemed to rob of Oklahoma of its lofty goals for the season, the Sooners are one giant step closer to washing the bad taste of that 27-24 loss to Colorado out of their ... via KOTV Tulsa

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOTV Tulsa.

“Always a Sooner”

Since: Oct 07

Hartshorne Oklahoma

#1 Oct 9, 2007
I wish it were true.I am a dedicated Sooners fan through and through. But alot of stuff(it could happen though) would have to transpire for the Crimson and Cream to get into the Big Game. They will have to run the table BIG, and several of the big teams on top will have to go down. Of course in this season, what Couldnt happen in college ball?? Boomer Sooners!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jermaine Gresham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cincinnati Bengals Tight End C.J. Uzomah Has St... (Jun '15) Jun '15 GingerBack 2
News Oakland Raiders: Signing Jermaine Gresham Now W... (Apr '15) Apr '15 mike tirico 3
News Jermaine Gresham visiting the Oakland Raiders o... (Mar '15) Mar '15 TexasRaider 1
News A Bengals player handed her the ball after scor... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Brad 16
News Bengals draft Notre Dame TE Eifert in first round (Apr '13) Apr '13 Go Blue Forever 1
News Cincinnati Bengals 2012 Draft Preview (Apr '12) Apr '12 steve-o 1
News 2011 Cincinnati Bengals Roster: Re-sign, Releas... (Jan '11) Jan '11 tim 1
More from around the web