The Loop's NFL picks: Week 4

The Loop's NFL picks: Week 4

There are 5 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 23, 2008, titled The Loop's NFL picks: Week 4. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

VIKINGS AT TITANS Brad Childress benched Tarvaris Jackson in favor of Gus Frerotte because he feels "you've got to have the mentality of a serial killer at quarterback." Upon hearing that, a puzzled Jackson ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

purplehaze

Canada

#1 Sep 24, 2008
the mentality of a "serial killer " at qb vs the mentality of a "CEREAL KILLER " of the coach...klink you're brutal!...go vikes!
Mark

United States

#2 Sep 24, 2008
Another weird comment from our head coach. You gotta wonder if he's off his meds. Oh well, take it in stride, Jackson. Skol Vikings!

“Citizen, you must comply.”

Since: May 08

Eden Prairie, MN

#3 Sep 24, 2008
Favre "looked his age"? Huh. I didn't see it that way. What about the fumble by Thomas Jones early in the game as well as the terrible call by Eric Mangini to kick an onside kick in the 2nd quarter with 10 minutes left. I guess Favre was responsible for those game changing moves as well.
Gophers fan

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Sep 24, 2008
'To Punish And Enslave'-Those weren't Favre's fault, but he should have had 5 INTs in the game, including throwing right at a DB who was blanketing a Jets WR in the endzone. Those passes were his fault.

Either way, even the great ones have bad games. Don't be like the national media in avoiding any negative comments about St. Brett.

“Vikings West Coast Rep!”

Since: Mar 07

Ridgecrest, California

#5 Sep 25, 2008
The loop is poop! Let the adults make the picks huh.?.?.?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeremy Trueblood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Biggs: 10 thoughts on Bears-Bucs in London (Oct '11) Oct '11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Cameron Wake blossoms in Miami (Sep '10) Sep '10 Fins Stink 2
Video of Kanin Howell at the Golden Globes (Jan '09) Jan '09 fsgsydney 1
News Buccaneers steal OT victory from Bears (Sep '08) Oct '08 Bill 420
News A mind-blowing loss (Sep '08) Oct '08 So IL Bruno 183
News Bears in must-win situation (Sep '08) Sep '08 kato 21
News Bucs uncertain about status of PK Matt Bryant a... (Sep '08) Sep '08 visitor 2
More from around the web