RB Murray undergoes surgery

RB Murray undergoes surgery

There are 3 comments on the Inside Bay Area story from Aug 21, 2013, titled RB Murray undergoes surgery. In it, Inside Bay Area reports that:

Murray showed up on the injury report right after the Raiders played the Dallas Cowboys in an exhibition game Aug. 9. Therefore, Murray presumably suffered his injury in that game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inside Bay Area.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#1 Aug 21, 2013
SAD! has he been worthy to keep around? can't tell.
RAIDERS 2013!!!
RaiderFaith

Clayton, NC

#2 Aug 21, 2013
Hope its nothing major. I think he has a chance to be our RB if McFadden gets hurt.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#3 Aug 21, 2013
RaiderFaith wrote:
Hope its nothing major. I think he has a chance to be our RB if McFadden gets hurt.
i was hoping for him too but, it's cutting time after this game vs bears and he is getting surgery/ i don't know how much the RAIDERS got a look at his performance but it didn't seem like he was cutting it. i mean, they were putting jennings and stewart in instead of murray. they're talking opting about putting him on injured reserve but allen was mentioning about roster cuts and said, i don't know, we'll see "unquote". but he didn't sound positive to say, we are going to put him in there because we don't want to lose a player like him?. if it was mcfadden?, they would have said that right? i mean, i hope he makes it too and i was hoping he would be the next good (rb).
RAIDERS 2013!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeremy Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiders re-sign RB Jeremy Stewart (Apr '14) Apr '14 Reggie WTF 11
News Oakland Raiders Must Trust in Latavius Murray i... (Jan '14) Feb '14 Patrick 8
News Raiders notebook: Charles Woodson wants to retu... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Wiraider 5
News Raiders WR Rod Streater chases 1,000-yard season (Dec '13) Dec '13 Haleys Commet 3
News Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders (Dec '13) Dec '13 Ricardo Montalban 4
News Allen doesn't see any quit in his players (Nov '13) Nov '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 1
News Richie Incognito in contact with Raiders' offen... (Nov '13) Nov '13 TexasRaider 17
More from around the web