Saints will miss Bush, but have other...

Saints will miss Bush, but have other options

There are 6 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 22, 2010, titled Saints will miss Bush, but have other options. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Reggie Bush's versatility gives the New Orleans Saints' offense an element of surprise, even when he is injured, apparently.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Who Dat Charlie

Baton Rouge, LA

#1 Sep 23, 2010
Now you guys get to see how when one player goes down the WHOLE team steps up.

WHO DAT
TWO DAT
Petro

El Paso, TX

#2 Sep 23, 2010
LOL hahahahahhahahahahahha Was crying like a baby I hope he never returns to football. hahahhahahahhhahahahhahah Go Cowboys!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3 Oct 8, 2010
Only a few more weeks and we get Bush back. I miss watching him but there are a lot of good players to fill his place.
Petro

El Paso, TX

#4 Oct 11, 2010
Who Dat Charlie wrote:
Now you guys get to see how when one player goes down the WHOLE team steps up.
WHO DAT
TWO DAT
Maybe next week , huh. hahahahhahahhahahahhahahahah

Since: Oct 08

New Orleans, LA

#5 Oct 13, 2010
Petro wrote:
LOL hahahahahhahahahahahha Was crying like a baby I hope he never returns to football. hahahhahahahhhahahahhahah Go Cowboys!
Go cowboys!?!? Where they going, to the toilet bowl? You can't do any laughing you jackass, your team stinks like shit.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6 Oct 13, 2010
Q-ROCK wrote:
<quoted text>
Go cowboys!?!? Where they going, to the toilet bowl? You can't do any laughing you jackass, your team stinks like ****.
Look at who is talking, the defending champs just got beat by the Cardinals. I guess your team is the one being flushed down the toilet. Bwahahahaha!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeremy Shockey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shockey...bad karma catches him (Sep '12) Sep '12 Rtw416 1
Jeremy Shockey nude (Jul '12) Jul '12 Willa 1
News Top 5 Players Saints Fans Would Hate to See Car... (Mar '11) Mar '11 firehorse1906 1
News Should Eagles Sign Jeremy Shockey? (Feb '11) Feb '11 Goodell 34
News How much does Jeremy Shockey have left? (Feb '11) Feb '11 Miami Fan 4
News Saints cut former Giants tight end Jeremy Shockey (Feb '11) Feb '11 Ringfarts 2
News Saints release TE Shockey (Feb '11) Feb '11 Bourbon Street Ho... 2
More from around the web