Marbury should follow Shockey out of town

Full story: Newsday 23
Jeremy Shockey is now someone else's headache. He now can take his strange little charm-and-pout act to New Orleans. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LaMont

Ellicott City, MD

#23 Jul 22, 2008
Also, people say that the teams Marbury left always got better immediately. I'm not sure if Minnesota made the playoffs the year after but the teams he left upgraded other positions as well. By the way, flavor of the month point guard Steve Nash left Dallas to go to Phoenix and in that year without Nash the Mavs went to the NBA Finals.

Add on to my previous post, second favorite flavor of the month point guard Jason Kidd ( who everybody says is better than Marbury but never had career averages of 20 & 8 like Marbury) ran Byron Scott out of Jersey after he took the Nets, the Nets, we talking the New Jersey Nets to back to back Finals)
michaela

AOL

#24 Jul 22, 2008
the sexist sports writer attached to the new york sport scene.i have a strange conception .you have a eye on#3.the knicks have enough to do delete thrash.they do not need a gossip columnist.get a life sister watch one life to live.
tjrover

Carmel Valley, CA

#25 Jul 23, 2008
LaMont wrote:
Also, people say that the teams Marbury left always got better immediately. I'm not sure if Minnesota made the playoffs the year after but the teams he left upgraded other positions as well. By the way, flavor of the month point guard Steve Nash left Dallas to go to Phoenix and in that year without Nash the Mavs went to the NBA Finals.
Add on to my previous post, second favorite flavor of the month point guard Jason Kidd ( who everybody says is better than Marbury but never had career averages of 20 & 8 like Marbury) ran Byron Scott out of Jersey after he took the Nets, the Nets, we talking the New Jersey Nets to back to back Finals)
wrong. the year dallas went to the finals was not their first year without nash. and nash engineered that huge turnaround in phx from worst to first. face it, marbury is garbage. how anyone can defend him is beyond me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeremy Shockey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shockey...bad karma catches him (Sep '12) Sep '12 Rtw416 1
Jeremy Shockey nude (Jul '12) Jul '12 Willa 1
Top 5 Players Saints Fans Would Hate to See Car... (Mar '11) Mar '11 firehorse1906 1
Should Eagles Sign Jeremy Shockey? (Feb '11) Feb '11 Goodell 34
How much does Jeremy Shockey have left? (Feb '11) Feb '11 Miami Fan 4
Saints cut former Giants tight end Jeremy Shockey (Feb '11) Feb '11 Ringfarts 2
Saints release TE Shockey (Feb '11) Feb '11 Bourbon Street Ho... 2

Jeremy Shockey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE