Marbury should follow Shockey out of ...

Marbury should follow Shockey out of town

There are 23 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 22, 2008, titled Marbury should follow Shockey out of town. In it, Newsday reports that:

Jeremy Shockey is now someone else's headache. He now can take his strange little charm-and-pout act to New Orleans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Trin

Wallingford, CT

#1 Jul 22, 2008
I propose Barbara Barker should follow Shockey out of town
tjrover

United States

#2 Jul 22, 2008
Barbara's right. This clown can't get kicked out of town fast enough. The laughing on the court while the fans were booing him for his spat with Isiah and walking out on the team just added to the list of reasons why I loathe this chump.

“You have a right to....”

Since: Dec 07

protect yourself from Liberals

#3 Jul 22, 2008
also include Jeter, Delgado, DiPietro, Curry, Giambi, The Dragons, Liberty, Devils and Red Bulls
Sam Champion

South Glastonbury, CT

#4 Jul 22, 2008
Send him packing...tatoo's on the side of his head is he kidding me.What a bufoooooooon ! You know Donnie Walsh wants him outta here as do 95% of the fans."Starbury" Haaaaa Haaaaaaaaa...jerkoff.
haha

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Jul 22, 2008
this woman looks like a pissed of woman....just pissed at the world and her article reflects that
Prince

Port Jefferson, NY

#8 Jul 22, 2008
I could have wrote this article and gotten paid for it. No factual information at all.
Greenbay Fudgepacker

Richmond Hill, NY

#9 Jul 22, 2008
Prince wrote:
I could have wrote this article and gotten paid for it. No factual information at all.
But you didn't, and you didn't get paid.
taxpayer

Montvale, NJ

#10 Jul 22, 2008
whos gonna be our role model if you trade thugbury
Jim

Long Beach, NY

#11 Jul 22, 2008
@Prince
" could have wrote this article and gotten paid for it"- with your grammer, I am amazed no one has signed you up. Umm Barbara, his lack of eloquence aside, Prince has a point
REAL Sandman in the Bronx

Bronx, NY

#12 Jul 22, 2008
The "Chump of Coney Island". Get out of town you bum. The only other idiot with a tattoo on his head is Mike Tyson. Look at where he is at. Birds of a feather......
ELI

New York, NY

#13 Jul 22, 2008
Yeah, take those sh¡tty shoes from Steve and Harrys wit you!
I bought a pair, they lasted till I pissed myself.
Reality

Levittown, NY

#14 Jul 22, 2008
In his prime, Marbury was about the 22nd best point guard in the NBA. Now he may not even be one of the best 52 point guards in the NBA.

This jerk can leave.
Prince

Port Jefferson, NY

#15 Jul 22, 2008
Jim wrote:
@Prince
" could have wrote this article and gotten paid for it"- with your grammer, I am amazed no one has signed you up. Umm Barbara, his lack of eloquence aside, Prince has a point
Wow, one of you dumb asses actually got it...lol
Dumas

Springfield Gardens, NY

#16 Jul 22, 2008
get rid of starbury

Since: Mar 08

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#17 Jul 22, 2008
Marbury is an easy target and scapegoat for a franchise that makes one mistake after another.he did have productive years as a knick,and it cannot be argued that he has always had a crappy,mis-matched team around him.stephon is no model citizen,by any means,but alot of times the media gets what they deserve from a player...esspecially in new york.
homey drug lord

New York, NY

#18 Jul 22, 2008
Trade Marberry, the Giants cut their nuts off by trading Shocky but the knicks can be heros by getting rid of this guy
CoolClyde

Ardsley, NY

#19 Jul 22, 2008
James Dolan should follow Shockey out of town, followed by Isiah (back to Detroit, where they give a flying fock).
Starbury was positive and upbeat when he got here, give the man a chance to play with blank slate and new coach; he could very well be the best player on the team. Why give a rival the opportunity to sign him for beans? Why pay big bucks for nothing? Let Marbury be Starbury!
Trade Zach Randolph! KEEP DAVID LEE!
tjrover

United States

#20 Jul 22, 2008
CoolClyde wrote:
James Dolan should follow Shockey out of town, followed by Isiah (back to Detroit, where they give a flying fock).
Starbury was positive and upbeat when he got here, give the man a chance to play with blank slate and new coach; he could very well be the best player on the team. Why give a rival the opportunity to sign him for beans? Why pay big bucks for nothing? Let Marbury be Starbury!
Trade Zach Randolph! KEEP DAVID LEE!
Are you kidding? Marbury had so many blank slates with so many coaches. Lenny Wilkens, Larry Brown, and Isiah. And he proved himself nothing but a coach killer. Getting rid of Marbury is addition by subtraction. He is a locker room cancer. The Knicks would only be returning the favor by quitting on him, he quit on them a long time ago.

Since: Jul 08

New York, NY

#21 Jul 22, 2008
johnny_d wrote:
Marbury is an easy target and scapegoat for a franchise that makes one mistake after another.he did have productive years as a knick,and it cannot be argued that he has always had a crappy,mis-matched team around him.stephon is no model citizen,by any means,but alot of times the media gets what they deserve from a player...esspecially in new york.
He has always been a me first player and every team he has been on gets better when he is gone. Yes the Knicks stunk but Marbury did nothing to make them better. All he did was pout and turn his teammates against him. A true leader if I ever saw one
LaMont

Parkville, MD

#22 Jul 22, 2008
It's pathetic. Marbury has done wrong (Marbury's extra-marital tryst), confessed and possibly is making amends. He has found God and he should be humming that he can confess his sins and become a better person for it. However, you state that such behavior can be forgiven if a person performs on the field or court. Isn't this the same treatment you writers blame for the way the pro athletes behave now? All their transgressions in high school and college were forgiven because they performed well. Owners, coaches and athletes are all guilty of the same thing it's a game to them and we are the suckers because we get caught up in it. It's no different than what goes on in every office in corporate America (only on a different payscale). Magic ran Paul Westhead out of LA, Jordan ran Collins out, Kobe had a hand in Phil returning. It's clear writers are gonna knock those who don't give them access or whatever. Write how Larry Bird told Jermaine O'neil that Isiah would still be coach of the Pacers to get J.O to re-sign and after he did Isiah got fired. Point is, confess your sins and know that you are forgiven and saved and you would be humming too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeremy Shockey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shockey...bad karma catches him (Sep '12) Sep '12 Rtw416 1
Jeremy Shockey nude (Jul '12) Jul '12 Willa 1
News Top 5 Players Saints Fans Would Hate to See Car... (Mar '11) Mar '11 firehorse1906 1
News Should Eagles Sign Jeremy Shockey? (Feb '11) Feb '11 Goodell 34
News How much does Jeremy Shockey have left? (Feb '11) Feb '11 Miami Fan 4
News Saints cut former Giants tight end Jeremy Shockey (Feb '11) Feb '11 Ringfarts 2
News Saints release TE Shockey (Feb '11) Feb '11 Bourbon Street Ho... 2
More from around the web