Should Eagles Sign Jeremy Shockey?

Should Eagles Sign Jeremy Shockey?

There are 34 comments on the MyFoxPhilly story from Feb 23, 2011, titled Should Eagles Sign Jeremy Shockey?. In it, MyFoxPhilly reports that:

The New Orleans Saints cut veteran tight end Jeremy Shockey on Tuesday and Shockey says he wants to make the Saints pay for cutting him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFoxPhilly.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shadoz

Taylor, MI

#22 Feb 25, 2011
michael vick is my idol wrote:
<quoted text>
According to her, Tom Brady somehow ending up winning the defensive player of the year, LOL!!
Do you always write about someone you don't know and never will? I never said that Tom Brady won the defensive player of the year.....hey, dork he is the Quarterback of the Patriots that WIN super bowls...the Convick NEVER has........lmao at you.......you are so jealous that the Patriots are such a good team.....and the Eagles stink as usual
Shadoz

Taylor, MI

#23 Feb 25, 2011
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>Give it up already troll. Saying stupid crap to get a responsewas one thing , but now your other personality is showing just how insane you are.
As proud hater in GA is so fond of posting , you nut jobs can be prosecuted .
You are a nut case and stalk me all the time, so look who would be prosecuted....you!
Goodell

Woodstock, GA

#24 Feb 25, 2011
Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>Do you always write about someone you don't know and never will? I never said that Tom Brady won the defensive player of the year.....hey, dork he is the Quarterback of the Patriots that WIN super bowls...the Convick NEVER has........lmao at you.......you are so jealous that the Patriots are such a good team.....and the Eagles stink as usual
You know you wrote that Brady won Defensive Player of the Year. LMAO, you are so stupid. You also wrote that Marino won a Super Bowl and that the Eagles have a bad record. LMAO - you also wrote how Kolb was the starter for the Eagles. LOLOL You are a complete idiot. What was Kolb's YPA again?
Goodell

Woodstock, GA

#25 Feb 25, 2011
michael vick is my idol wrote:
<quoted text>
According to her, Tom Brady somehow ending up winning the defensive player of the year, LOL!!
Now the fool wants to try and pretend like it didn't write that mess and had us all laughing at how stupid it is.
That idiot once wrote that Dan Marino had won a Super Bowl. LOL
Shadoz

Taylor, MI

#26 Feb 25, 2011
Goodell wrote:
<quoted text>
Now the fool wants to try and pretend like it didn't write that mess and had us all laughing at how stupid it is.
Dan Mario and the Dolphins did win the super bowl...you are just an ignorant troll that can't face the truth......you think you know it all lmao at you
SOS

Indianapolis, IN

#27 Feb 25, 2011
Goodell wrote:
<quoted text>
It`s just another hateful, lying,troll.Has no life of it`s own, so it comes on here and posts stupid crap in hopes of getting a response,since nobody will acknowledge the creep in real life .It gets a cheap thrill thinking it is our superior on here,by playing it`s stupid games.Now it`s created this ex postal employee persona, because it`s gotten tired of acting so dumb, but the truth shines through.
Shadoz

Taylor, MI

#28 Feb 25, 2011
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>Give it up already troll. Saying stupid crap to get a responsewas one thing , but now your other personality is showing just how insane you are.
As proud hater in GA is so fond of posting , you nut jobs can be prosecuted .
your an idiot all 3 of those people were a coach on the eagles team and none of them and i mean none of them ever won a super bowl with the eagles period! Your the stupid one and showing how insane you really are!
Shadoz

Taylor, MI

#29 Feb 25, 2011
Goodell wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you wrote that Brady won Defensive Player of the Year. LMAO, you are so stupid. You also wrote that Marino won a Super Bowl and that the Eagles have a bad record. LMAO - you also wrote how Kolb was the starter for the Eagles. LOLOL You are a complete idiot. What was Kolb's YPA again?
I must say I did write that Dan Marino won a Super Bowl and I must say I was WRONG. He had been in the Super Bowl but didn't win against Joe Montana...ahhhhhhhhhh Montana what a quarterback......Tom Brady plays just like him. So I have said I was wrong, but I didn't write to you in an IGNORANT manner such as you or SOS....talk about having no life...that is SOS......she has no life, no friends, she is just a no nothing....hanging on and stalking me day in and day out.....what a loser
Shadoz

Taylor, MI

#30 Feb 25, 2011
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>It`s just another hateful, lying,troll.Has no life of it`s own, so it comes on here and posts stupid crap in hopes of getting a response,since nobody will acknowledge the creep in real life .It gets a cheap thrill thinking it is our superior on here,by playing it`s stupid games.Now it`s created this ex postal employee persona, because it`s gotten tired of acting so dumb, but the truth shines through.
YOU are very hateful......I told you months ago to quit stalking me....you come on here and look for my screen name so you can be your usual nasty old woman self.....your the one that never has any friends or life.....you use my words to sound impressive....YOUR NOT! YOU ARE ONE IGNORANT OLD FOLK...go back in your corner and hide...no one likes you. just a miserable old jerk.........
Shadoz

Taylor, MI

#31 Feb 25, 2011
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>It`s just another hateful, lying,troll.Has no life of it`s own, so it comes on here and posts stupid crap in hopes of getting a response,since nobody will acknowledge the creep in real life .It gets a cheap thrill thinking it is our superior on here,by playing it`s stupid games.Now it`s created this ex postal employee persona, because it`s gotten tired of acting so dumb, but the truth shines through.
btw I am not leaving this forum
Shadoz

Taylor, MI

#32 Feb 25, 2011
Goodell wrote:
<quoted text>
Brady won the honor Tuesday for the second time in four seasons, Offensive Player The record-setting quarterback, who had a string of 355 passes without being intercepted, received 21 votes from a nationwide panel of 50 media members who regularly cover the league. He easily beat Philadelphia quarterback Michael Vick, who got 11 votes.
SOS

Indianapolis, IN

#33 Feb 26, 2011
ex-posed in the Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>Brady won the honor Tuesday for the second time in four seasons, Offensive Player The record-setting quarterback, who had a string of 355 passes without being intercepted, received 21 votes from a nationwide panel of 50 media members who regularly cover the league. He easily beat Philadelphia quarterback Michael Vick, who got 11 votes.
That`s some great research dumbass. Are you holding the report as you post?
Do some more and you`ll see it was Joe Theisman, not Joe Montana who defeated Marino and the Dolphins in the Super Bowl.
Theisman was a so so QB who benefited from having an excellent supporting cast around him. Much like your hero Brady. Joes career was cut short by leg injury he could not recover from . Tell me, where was brady during the Pro Bowl? Could history be repeating itself ?
Goodell

Woodstock, GA

#34 Feb 26, 2011
Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>Dan Mario and the Dolphins did win the super bowl...you are just an ignorant troll that can't face the truth......you think you know it all lmao at you
What year was that?

ROFLMAO
Goodell

Woodstock, GA

#35 Feb 26, 2011
Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>Brady won the honor Tuesday for the second time in four seasons, Offensive Player The record-setting quarterback, who had a string of 355 passes without being intercepted, received 21 votes from a nationwide panel of 50 media members who regularly cover the league. He easily beat Philadelphia quarterback Michael Vick, who got 11 votes.
How many votes did Kolb get? LOL, in fact, all you pointed out was that Mike Vick got the 2nd most votes of every QB in the whole National Football League...more than Peyton, more than Brees, more than Rivers,....so Vick can be out of football for 2 seasons, and still come back and be ranked the 2nd best QB in the whole league.

Thanks for pointing that out. LOLOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeremy Shockey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shockey...bad karma catches him (Sep '12) Sep '12 Rtw416 1
Jeremy Shockey nude (Jul '12) Jul '12 Willa 1
News Top 5 Players Saints Fans Would Hate to See Car... (Mar '11) Mar '11 firehorse1906 1
News How much does Jeremy Shockey have left? (Feb '11) Feb '11 Miami Fan 4
News Saints cut former Giants tight end Jeremy Shockey (Feb '11) Feb '11 Ringfarts 2
News Saints release TE Shockey (Feb '11) Feb '11 Bourbon Street Ho... 2
News 44 reasons why we love the Saints (Feb '11) Feb '11 carla washington 2
More from around the web