Saints' Drew Brees an MVP candidate

Saints' Drew Brees an MVP candidate

There are 3 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Dec 8, 2008, titled Saints' Drew Brees an MVP candidate. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

You can split hairs about the definition of a most valuable player if you like, but it would be difficult to argue that a player has meant more to his team than the player who will be quarterbacking the Saints ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Ahzroc

Tomah, WI

#1 Dec 9, 2008
This is by far my favorite NFL player...I really hope he wins the MVP ( because he really IS the "Most Vluable Player" ) and breaks the record...First Rate player and First Rate person.
Bip Roberts

Fort Wayne, IN

#3 Dec 11, 2008
I hope Purdue renames itself Brees University. And then they get rid of all the farmers and rednecks who ruin the gameday experience. Maybe then they'll win something for once.
Mookie

Powder Springs, GA

#4 Dec 11, 2008
I love Brees, but we are in last place in the division, Maybe if we either squeak in the playoffs or even go 10-6 without the playoffs would I consider him a MVP candidate. You can't be last in your division and not make the postseason and be an MVP,(They just don't go together!!!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeremy Shockey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shockey...bad karma catches him (Sep '12) Sep '12 Rtw416 1
Jeremy Shockey nude (Jul '12) Jul '12 Willa 1
News Top 5 Players Saints Fans Would Hate to See Car... (Mar '11) Mar '11 firehorse1906 1
News Should Eagles Sign Jeremy Shockey? (Feb '11) Feb '11 Goodell 34
News How much does Jeremy Shockey have left? (Feb '11) Feb '11 Miami Fan 4
News Saints cut former Giants tight end Jeremy Shockey (Feb '11) Feb '11 Ringfarts 2
News Saints release TE Shockey (Feb '11) Feb '11 Bourbon Street Ho... 2
More from around the web