Bad, very bad

Bad, very bad

There are 21 comments on the ESPN story from Oct 2, 2011, titled Bad, very bad. In it, ESPN reports that:

Some thoughts from the Philadelphia Eagles ' absolutely brutal loss to the San Francisco 49ers : What it means : Huge, huge trouble for an Eagles team that has no reason to consider itself a playoff contender, let alone a Super Bowl contender, after a loss like this.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ESPN.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CON-vick-T

Virginia Beach, VA

#27 Oct 10, 2011
GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Fix it for ya "tweety".
LMGDAO!
Way, way too GD funny!
As always,
S.A.D.
NEXT!!
Randumb Guy, do see how badly I have worked the GAYback? He's reduced to changing the wording in posts and making moronic responses to himself. I've "almost" felt bad enough for this sword fighter that I have considered letting up on him..........but I just can't. LMGDAO

GAYback, the "LINK", where is that "LINK" you told all of your fellow scrotumsuckers that you would post? Kind of makes you realize what an immense GD idiot you are for boasting about something you knew you couldn't prove in the first place, doesn't it? Too funny, just way too GD funny!

Oh, BTW, why don't you stop dancing aroung the bush and ask Randumb Guy if he's interested? You never know, he might just take you up on it. Please let your life partner know I apologize if I have over stepped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeremy Maclin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL: Eagles fire coach Chip Kelly (Dec '15) Jan '16 Fart news 4
News No excuses for Vick in 2012 (Mar '12) Nov '15 Fart news 389
News Eagles RB DeMarco Murray led the NFL in rushing in (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 2
News Philadelphia Eagles Position Breakdown: Wide Re... (Jul '15) Jul '15 tom wingo 2
News RB McCoy: Eagles' Kelly doesn't respect stars (Apr '15) Apr '15 Astrologist Chip 1
News Tim Tebow is working out for the Philadelphia E... (Mar '15) Apr '15 Perverted Troll 22
News Philadelphia Eagles reportedly trade QB Nick Fo... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Injury Boy 3
More from around the web