Bad, very bad

Full story: ESPN

Some thoughts from the Philadelphia Eagles ' absolutely brutal loss to the San Francisco 49ers : What it means : Huge, huge trouble for an Eagles team that has no reason to consider itself a playoff contender, let alone a Super Bowl contender, after a loss like this.
Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Oct 10, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

From the article:

"If the Eagles can draw any positive from this awful, awful game, it's that Vick was at least able to play the whole thing".

Way, way too GD funny! It's gotten so bad for the Eagles that now the only thing they can boast about is that the sorry dog killing POS "finished a game". 1 and 3 record..........GD hilarious!!!!!!!!

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Since: Aug 11

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Judged:

CON-vick-T wrote:
From the article:
"If the Eagles can draw any positive from this awful, awful game, it's that Vick was at least able to play the whole thing".
Way, way too GD funny! It's gotten so bad for the Eagles that now the only thing they can boast about is that the sorry dog killing POS "finished a game". 1 and 3 record..........GD hilarious!!!!!!!!
This is the Vick forum. Here's the proper forum for that post. You're not very bright, are you ? LMAO !!
http://www.topix.com/forumsearch/football-pla...
If you want to talk about Vick (considering this is the VICK FORUM) you want to talk about 30 of 46 for 416 yards plus 75 yards rushing.

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Judged:

CON-vick-T wrote:
From the article:
Funny you didn't c and p this part of the article.
"Eagles quarterback Michael Vick, who injured his head two weeks ago and his hand last week, said he was determined to play all four quarters this week, and he did -- brilliantly."
Andy Reid

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Judged:

I wish my defense would play brilliantly. I wasted $100M for 3 straght games lost.
jeffrey lury

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Judged:

Aw, shyt.

Since: Jan 08

Ventnor City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

Judged:

the felon and the dream team....what happened? you lost another game as usual.....no super bowl ring for you again this year hahhaahahahaha....all that money for an awful q/b that can't bring the Eagles Team to a winning status....paybacks are great especially for the Convick!!!!
SOS

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

Judged:

Wow ! Now the ignorant and uninformed are blaming Vick solely for that loss . I suppose if the Eagles had won that game , it would have been in spite of Vick.
What`s wrong losers ? Did Vick come down to Burger King, and slap that spatula out of your hand , and tell you how bad you suck at your job ?
In reality though , "Dream Teams" rarely gel right away. The Eagles may still win that division because the Giants, are dropping like flies, the Cowboys are choking already , and Shanahan is the master of all choke artists , not to mention Grossman usually quits trying ,about the time you start believing in him .
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

Judged:

SOS wrote:
Wow ! Now the ignorant and uninformed are blaming Vick solely for that loss . I suppose if the Eagles had won that game , it would have been in spite of Vick.
What`s wrong losers ? Did Vick come down to Burger King, and slap that spatula out of your hand , and tell you how bad you suck at your job ?
In reality though , "Dream Teams" rarely gel right away. The Eagles may still win that division because the Giants, are dropping like flies, the Cowboys are choking already , and Shanahan is the master of all choke artists , not to mention Grossman usually quits trying ,about the time you start believing in him .
Spoken like the true vick scrotumsucker that you are.

Just curious, what does it feel like defending and supporting a piece of humanshit? Are you really that GD sick and warped yourself that you can't see this? Is it really possible that you just don't seem to understand that even if this sorry dog killing POS were able to s/h-i/t 14K golden footballs, he would still be an offensive, vile, worthless, piece of filth? Do you really not understand that?

I know you're anonymous on the internet, but still, why spend time exemplifying that you are a complete GD idiot for some unknown reason?

Ah, the typical scum like character of the typical vick scrotumsucking fan. Too funny!
Kornback Rattler

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

Judged:

K0RNBACK RATTLER wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious, what does it feel like defending and supporting a piece of humanshit? Are you really that GD sick and warped yourself that you can't see this? Is it really possible that you just don't seem to understand that even if this sorry dog killing POS were able to s/h-i/t 14K golden footballs, he would still be an offensive, vile, worthless, piece of filth? Do you really not understand that?
I know you're anonymous on the internet, but still, why spend time exemplifying that you are a complete GD idiot for some unknown reason?
Ah, the typical scum like character of the typical vick scrotumsucking fan. Too funny!
TOPIX ALERT! TOPIX ALERT! TOPIX ALERT! TOPIX ALERT!

This poster is a known troll..........here are but a few of the many names this troll, trolls under..........

USA ROCKS
USA COX
K0RNBACK RATTLER (notice the zero instead of an O)
Canal Street Townie
The Real KBR
TEAM KBR_

If you are aware of anymore please notify the TOPIX police.

Ventnor City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

SOS wrote:
learn to read, I didn't write that the Convick was the sole player for the their loss against the 49er's....read it again......I wrote along with the "dream team" as all Philly fans call the Eagles......which is down right dumb.....the Convick stinks and so do the Eagles......they have NEVER won a Super Bowl and this year is not gonna be a winner either...hahahahahhaa 3 losses already
Andy Reid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

Judged:

SOS really has a new meaning for me. Save our sinking Dream Team.
SOS

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2011

Judged:

SUX-dick-Too wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww , what`s wrong bigot ? Did you get put in your place ? Keep crying jack@$$, maybe somebody will care. NOT!
SOS

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2011

Judged:

Andy Reid wrote:
SOS really has a new meaning for me. Save our sinking Dream Team.
Crying, and telling lies . Good ol` ex-pert just doesn`t know when to quit . LOL!

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

Judged:

CON-vick-T - 10 hrs ago (9 pm)
CON-vick-T - 9 hrs ago (10 pm)
CON-vick-T - 8 hrs ago (11 pm)

Looks like you had your typical shut-in Saturday night. LMFAO !!!!!!!
Kornback Rattler

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

Judged:

Angry-Bird wrote:
CON-vick-T - 10 hrs ago (9 pm)
CON-vick-T - 9 hrs ago (10 pm)
CON-vick-T - 8 hrs ago (11 pm)
Looks like you had your typical shut-in Saturday night. LMFAO !!!!!!!
LMGDAO!

Way, way too GD funny!
SOS

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2011

Judged:

CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
Give your kids up for adoption, seriously. The disadvantage you are going to place upon them if you raise them will be horrific.
Do the right thing, call an adoption agency and let them go.
This is not an insult, I'm completely serious. Take a look at who you adulate and admire, a POS who savaged the hell out of innocents, and ask yourself if you really want your children to emulate your behavior.
Your sick mind can come up with a reply like this , and you think YOU are the moral one ? Die a horrible death scum bag.

Ventnor City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2011

4 now hahahahahahaha
Andy Reid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2011

Judged:

Make sure you pass along the contact info for that adoption agency. I need to scout a new QB.
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2011

Judged:

SOS wrote:
<quoted text>Your sick mind can come up with a reply like this , and you think YOU are the moral one ? Die a horrible death scum bag.
Please, just give them up. Look into an adoption agency, for their sake. The chip on their shoulders, the racist upbringing, and the rejection of morals, character, and integrity you would teach and burden them with would be insurmountable.

At least give them a chance at normalcy and decency.
Kornback Rattler

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2011

Judged:

USA COX wrote:
The chip on my shoulders, the racist upbringing, and the rejection of morals, character, and integrity would teach me and burden them with would be insurmountable.
I never had a chance at normalcy and decency.
Fix it for ya "tweety".

LMGDAO!

Way, way too GD funny!

As always,

S.A.D.
NEXT!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeremy Maclin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eagles camp features a player-vs.-player fight ... Jul 29 Rocky Balboa 1
Philadelphia Eagles coach Chip Kelly earns prai... (Feb '14) Feb '14 genevalove 1
Kaufman: Foles has the Eagles flying high (Dec '13) Dec '13 Barbara Hathaway 3
7 Moves Philadelphia Eagles Must Make This Offs... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Potato Chip 2
Philadelphia Eagles: Receiver A Top Priority In... (Nov '13) Nov '13 David 1
Injuries quickly adding up early in NFL season (Sep '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Burning Questions Still Waiting to Be Answered ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Dimetredon 5
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Jeremy Maclin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••