Philadelphia Eagles: 5 Best Things To...

Philadelphia Eagles: 5 Best Things To Come out of Saturday's Meaningless Win

There are 27 comments on the BleacherReport story from Dec 27, 2011, titled Philadelphia Eagles: 5 Best Things To Come out of Saturday's Meaningless Win. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Christmas Eve could have been a big day in Philadelphia if the New York Jets had beaten the Giants .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CON-vick-T

Hampton, VA

#21 Dec 28, 2011
Uh, oh, the GAYback's life partner must not be home again. LMGDAO

Um, do you have that "link" yet?

GAYback, you little stinker, did you give me that lemon?
Kornback Rattler

Odessa, TX

#22 Dec 28, 2011
VICK SACK ADDICT wrote:
Uh, oh, MY life partner must not be home again.
Making you dance is cheap entertainment, please continue.

S.A.D.
NEXT!!

NOT ONE SINGLE SECOND SERVED FOR POOR LIL' GEORGIA
CON-vick-T

Hampton, VA

#23 Dec 28, 2011
GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Making you dance is cheap entertainment, please continue.
S.A.D.
NEXT!!
NOT ONE SINGLE SECOND SERVED FOR POOR LIL' GEORGIA
Awwww, GAYback, ya little stinker. That's just a big ol' FAIL! LMGDAO

Seriously, is the life partner out tonight or did you two just have a fight?
Kornback Rattler

Odessa, TX

#24 Dec 28, 2011
VICK SACK ADDICT wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww, GAYback, ya little stinker. That's just a big ol' FAIL! LMGDAO
Nope, "COXster" it only takes a few iddy biddy words and you dance that jig like the dancing mwa fwaka you are.

You really can't help yourself, remember we seen your Flava Flave hating video. That is sum funny gawdayum shyte everytime I think of it.
genevalvoline

Houston, TX

#25 Dec 29, 2011
3 days of your life posting about Vick on this topic alone...good job haters....closet Vick fans....
genevalove

Snellville, GA

#27 Dec 29, 2011
Vick Hater wrote:
#7 Gives Angry Turdy Boy and Gayback Rattler a
chance to commiserate with each other in a
special way
ain't love grand? maybe they can form a love in for felons. no superbowl, no pro bowl for vickookie. probably a herpes outbreak from the stress of being losers. gotta love it! all we need now is a friendly drive by, in vickland. wonder how much the "dreamteam" lost in their disappointing season? maybe vick will buy the team members gold teeth for their depressing holiday letdown. probably not, vick doesn't give anything to anyone, including the city of phila.(except losses, and classlessness.)
genevalvoline

Houston, TX

#28 Dec 29, 2011
Aint the love need to post about Vick grand... back to more posts about Vick....just cant stay away...you are obsesssed with him....closet fans....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeremy Maclin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL: Eagles fire coach Chip Kelly (Dec '15) Jan '16 Fart news 4
News No excuses for Vick in 2012 (Mar '12) Nov '15 Fart news 389
News Eagles RB DeMarco Murray led the NFL in rushing in (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 2
News Philadelphia Eagles Position Breakdown: Wide Re... (Jul '15) Jul '15 tom wingo 2
News RB McCoy: Eagles' Kelly doesn't respect stars (Apr '15) Apr '15 Astrologist Chip 1
News Tim Tebow is working out for the Philadelphia E... (Mar '15) Apr '15 Perverted Troll 22
News Philadelphia Eagles reportedly trade QB Nick Fo... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Injury Boy 3
More from around the web