Philadelphia Eagles: 5 Best Things To...

Philadelphia Eagles: 5 Best Things To Come out of Saturday's Meaningless Win

There are 27 comments on the BleacherReport story from Dec 27, 2011, titled Philadelphia Eagles: 5 Best Things To Come out of Saturday's Meaningless Win. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Christmas Eve could have been a big day in Philadelphia if the New York Jets had beaten the Giants .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Vick Hater

United States

#1 Dec 27, 2011
Here are the 5 best things that came out of their win
#1 screwed up their draft pick
#2 Vick will be out on the streets sooner
#3 Eagles lose playoff $$
#4 Gives Eagles more time to figure out how to
create the NEW DREAM TEAM
#5 Gives Eagles an excuse to say "Damn we were so
close"
CON_dog to_LICK

Houston, TX

#2 Dec 27, 2011
#6 Gives haters who have no life something to write about.....
Vick Hater

United States

#3 Dec 27, 2011
#7 Gives Angry Turdy Boy and Gayback Rattler a
chance to commiserate with each other in a
special way
genevalvoline

Houston, TX

#4 Dec 27, 2011
#8 like Vick Hater, Shadoz Leah and genvalove
genevalove

Snellville, GA

#5 Dec 27, 2011
now phila. boys, just suck it up(and swallow)like nice little ball lickers.
Your team is a fckedup disaster. You spent all your $$$ on a losing ignorant, miscreant. You have no draft picks to speak of. You have no class. Your own town is picking the eagles to shreds. Vick is loose on the streets, looking for crack hos and mo babies' mamas. You are forced to look @ other cities with winning programs(sanfran,new orleans,green bay,new england, etc.etc.), who had enough class to avoid vick like the BLACK PLAGUE! They have class qbs, team structure and fans with brains!

maybe that will be "ookies" new handle. "black plague", sounds scary,sort of like herpes, but a bit messier.He rolls into town, and destroys the evil eagles in one quick (or several)interceptions..

suckitup, couldn't happen to a nicer group of scrotomkissers!

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Since: Aug 11

Bethlehem, PA

#6 Dec 27, 2011
Please stop making yourself look stupid by trying to act like you know football or what's going on in Philly.
And please learn how to spell "scrotum" if your going to have Vick's on your chin all the time.
CON-vick-T

Hampton, VA

#7 Dec 27, 2011
Angry-Turd wrote:
And please learn how to spell "scrotum" if your going to have Vick's on your chin all the time.
If anyone would know the correct way of spelling nutsack, it would be you, turd. I think you specialize in that field, at least as far as that POS, vick, is concerned.

Damn, holmes, do you have even a shred of decency or morality in your bones?
Vick Hater

United States

#8 Dec 27, 2011
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone would know the correct way of spelling nutsack, it would be you, turd. I think you specialize in that field, at least as far as that POS, vick, is concerned.
I'll answer that..no he doesn't!
genevalove

Snellville, GA

#9 Dec 27, 2011
corrected turd : SCROTUM a.k.a.Nutsack, ballbag, testes(funny name, you stupid turd man!)

Being the master of the english language, maybe you can tutor your beast, during off season(lots of time.) Blank spent thousands on English lessons, and he still could barely articulate a sentence.

Must make you proud, to hear his guttural utterances. Such a upper tier of civility. Oh yeah, he cut off dogs ears(chopped them actually), filed down their teeth, and did all sorts of other sweet procedures to his warriors. Yet, he could barely stand the pain of a bitten tongue(NEEDED PAIN MEDS FOR THOSE HORRIFIC INJURIES.) Such a" man" of honor and bravery! Too bad his SCROTUM isn't hanging out of some pit's mouth. One can only hope.
Someone just informed me that vick will not be attending the pro bowl! What a shame.
PS WOOHOOYEAhlovethevickloserQBwo oohooooooo!!!!
CON_dog to _LICK

Cypress, TX

#10 Dec 27, 2011
Your interest in Vicks scrotum is horrific....

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Bethlehem, PA

#11 Dec 28, 2011
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the one who uses the word scrotum in almost every post he places in this forum. Without ball sacks, you'd have nothing to talk about. Well, nothing that's newer than 3 years old anyway.

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Bethlehem, PA

#12 Dec 28, 2011
genevalove wrote:
corrected turd : SCROTUM a.k.a.Nutsack, ballbag, testes(funny name, you stupid turd man!)
Being the master of the english language, maybe you can tutor your beast, during off season(lots of time.) Blank spent thousands on English lessons, and he still could barely articulate a sentence.
Must make you proud, to hear his guttural utterances. Such a upper tier of civility. Oh yeah, he cut off dogs ears(chopped them actually), filed down their teeth, and did all sorts of other sweet procedures to his warriors. Yet, he could barely stand the pain of a bitten tongue(NEEDED PAIN MEDS FOR THOSE HORRIFIC INJURIES.) Such a" man" of honor and bravery! Too bad his SCROTUM isn't hanging out of some pit's mouth. One can only hope.
Someone just informed me that vick will not be attending the pro bowl! What a shame.
PS WOOHOOYEAhlovethevickloserQBwo oohooooooo!!!!
Whoa, wait a minute, I thought you said you were the English teacher ? Having issues keeping track of your lies again, huh ?
And it isn't too bad it's not hanging from a pits mouth. That way it's still available to hang from yours.
Kornback Rattler

Odessa, TX

#13 Dec 28, 2011
GOTTA HAVE VICK SACK wrote:
<quoted text>
LMGDAO!
There is absolutely no one who has a better "grasp" of another's sack than the king of scrotums. Biotch you got Vicks sack plastered all over your chin, you need that sack, you want that sack, you post about that sack.

Again, "COXster" anyone posting that a young mother deserved to die trying to save her children from a drunk driver shouldn't really be speaking about decency or morality.
Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha!
S.A.D.
NEXT!!
Kornback Rattler

Odessa, TX

#14 Dec 28, 2011
genevalove wrote:
Yet, he could barely stand the pain of a bitten tongue(NEEDED PAIN MEDS FOR THOSE HORRIFIC INJURIES.) Such a" man" of honor and bravery! Too bad his SCROTUM isn't hanging out of some pit's mouth. One can only hope.
You think the boys at Bad News gave ole poor lil Georgia some pain meds after she got those toofus' pulled so she'd be a tad bit more friendly on the "stand"?

One can only hope.:)
genevalove

Snellville, GA

#15 Dec 28, 2011
Bad newz! dontubknownghettoized spelling,,dawg
Kornback Rattler

Odessa, TX

#16 Dec 28, 2011
genevalovesaknot wrote:
Bad newz! dontubknownghettoized spelling,,dawg
idobeknowing that poor lil Georgia got a lot more "docile" after the pulling, didubeknowing that?

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha!
CON-vick-T

Hampton, VA

#17 Dec 28, 2011
Angry-Turd wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the one who uses the word scrotum in almost every post he places in this forum. Without ball sacks, you'd have nothing to talk about. Well, nothing that's newer than 3 years old anyway.
Facts are facts, turd-boy. I've seen morons like you attached like leeches to vick's nutsack since they let him out of his cage. I only describe the obvious, you deny the reality.
CON-vick-T

Hampton, VA

#18 Dec 28, 2011
GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
LMGDAO!
There is absolutely no one who has a better "grasp" of another's sack than the king of scrotums, me. Biotch I got Vicks sack plastered all over my chin, I need that sack, I want that sack, and I post about that sack.
Bravo, GAYback, bravo! The truth finally comes "out".
GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, "COXster" anyone posting that a young mother deserved to die trying to save her children from a drunk driver shouldn't really be speaking about decency or morality.
Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha!
S.A.D.
NEXT!!
GAYback, you silly little "stinker". All you have to do is provide a "LINK", like you said you would when I obviously denied your idiotic accusations and what happened???????? That's right, GAYback, you put your foot in your mouth (I bet that was a change from what you normally put in there) and, like the fool you are, made yourself out to be just another maggot troll. You did say you would provide a "LINK" didn't you GAYback???

I believe this is what you wrote, GAYback:
GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Should anyone who'd post that a young mother deserved to die while taking her kids trik or treating say any gawdayum thing about character integrity or morals? Og course not but that's exactly what YOU did on my hometown forum for no other reason but to be a f88king POS troll. You can deny this abhorent behavior till the cows come home but we both know thats what u did.
I always f88king knew what an absolute POS you were that olny proved it. Now you f88king POS deny and ill provide the link.
Ypu have the f88king gaul to talk about character or morals is a bigger joke than you've been your entire bitter worthless life
Well, GAYback, I denied and you never supplied the "link". Why would that be? Oh, that's right, because you're a moron and don't think before you post.

BTW, still love the part about me having the "gaul". GD, that's some funnyshit. Not only did you demonstrate what a lying little sword fighter you are but how offensively uneducated you are in one post. LMGDAO

BTW, are you and the life partner fighting again? You seem extra "touchy" lately.

Just too, too, GD funny.
Kornback Rattler

Odessa, TX

#19 Dec 28, 2011
NEEDS MORE VICK SACK wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
GAYback, you silly little "stinker". All you have to do is provide a "LINK", like you said you would when I obviously denied your idiotic accusations and what happened???????? That's right, GAYback, you put your foot in your mouth (I bet that was a change from what you normally put in there) and, like the fool you are, made yourself out to be just another maggot troll. You did say you would provide a "LINK" didn't you GAYback???
<quoted text>
Well, GAYback, I denied and you never supplied the "link". Why would that be? Oh, that's right, because you're a moron and don't think before you post.
BTW, still love the part about me having the "gaul". GD, that's some funnyshit. Not only did you demonstrate what a lying little sword fighter you are but how offensively uneducated you are in one post. LMGDAO
BTW, are you and the life partner fighting again? You seem extra "touchy" lately.
Just too, too, GD funny.
LMGDAO!

Look at that maggot dance!

It's soooooooo f88king hilarious watching you deny what a POS maggot troll you are, so f88king hilarious.

S.A.D.
NEXT!!

NOT ONE SECOND SERVED FOR THOSE POOR LIL POOCHES

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Kornback Rattler

Odessa, TX

#20 Dec 28, 2011
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Just too, too, GD funny.
BTW maggot there's nothing in that post that says I'll provide the link where you posted that a young mother getting killed protecting her children deserved to die.

Just how f88king "uneducated" does a maggot have to be to spend all that time searching for a post that supports your assertion that in fact doesn't support your claim?

Now run along maggot and scroll back some more and see if you can find it.

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

My "puppet" sho can dance a jig!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeremy Maclin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL: Eagles fire coach Chip Kelly (Dec '15) Jan '16 Fart news 4
News No excuses for Vick in 2012 (Mar '12) Nov '15 Fart news 391
News Eagles RB DeMarco Murray led the NFL in rushing in (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 2
News Philadelphia Eagles Position Breakdown: Wide Re... (Jul '15) Jul '15 tom wingo 2
News RB McCoy: Eagles' Kelly doesn't respect stars (Apr '15) Apr '15 Astrologist Chip 1
News Tim Tebow is working out for the Philadelphia E... (Mar '15) Apr '15 Perverted Troll 22
News Philadelphia Eagles reportedly trade QB Nick Fo... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Injury Boy 3
More from around the web