Eagles take control of NFC East

Dec 19, 2010 Full story: National Post

Just call it the great escape. Michael Vick engineered it. DeSean Jackson capped it.

Full Story
Mimi

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Dec 19, 2010
That Desean Jackson's anttic of delaying to get into the endzone with the ball will one time cost his team a very critical score. Everything else he does is fine but he should always first get the ball in the endzone. He can thereafter celebrate in whichever form he wishes. Whoever has his hear should stress this to him.
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#2 Dec 19, 2010
Hey hater how are all you nuts doing, btw are you still mad lol

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#3 Dec 19, 2010
One of the all-time Giant meltdowns.

“Live and let live”

Since: Mar 10

New Jersey

#4 Dec 19, 2010
Mimi wrote:
That Desean Jackson's anttic of delaying to get into the endzone with the ball will one time cost his team a very critical score. Everything else he does is fine but he should always first get the ball in the endzone. He can thereafter celebrate in whichever form he wishes. Whoever has his hear should stress this to him.
I agree and it has cost Jackson and his teams points in the the past. They have a reel ready to play every time he touches the ball of him showboating in the past. It's very frustrating but his response is if I'm winning critical games with 65 yard punt returns are you going to tell me I can't showboat. The answer is no. So if they have to take it or leave it I'd rather they take it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeremy Maclin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eagles camp features a player-vs.-player fight ... Jul '14 Rocky Balboa 1
Philadelphia Eagles coach Chip Kelly earns prai... (Feb '14) Feb '14 genevalove 1
Kaufman: Foles has the Eagles flying high (Dec '13) Dec '13 Barbara Hathaway 3
7 Moves Philadelphia Eagles Must Make This Offs... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Potato Chip 2
Philadelphia Eagles: Receiver A Top Priority In... (Nov '13) Nov '13 David 1
Injuries quickly adding up early in NFL season (Sep '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Burning Questions Still Waiting to Be Answered ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Dimetredon 5
•••
•••

Jeremy Maclin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••