This version of Michael Vick is a com...

This version of Michael Vick is a complete quarterback

There are 15 comments on the The Morning Call story from Sep 27, 2010, titled This version of Michael Vick is a complete quarterback. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

The new Michael Vick makes big plays with his arm instead of his legs. Vick's evolution as quarterback is summed up perfectly by the way he operated a hurry-up offense in Philadelphia's 28-3 win at Jacksonville on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Since: Jan 08

Taylor, MI

#1 Sep 28, 2010
the NEW Convick? where is this? same ole trash.
SOS

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Sep 28, 2010
A new shadope? No ,same ole dumb@$$.
New York

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Sep 28, 2010
Yeah the new vick. He's not allowed of the chain now. That's new.
Kornback Rattler

Mayhill, NM

#4 Sep 28, 2010
New York wrote:
He's not allowed of the chain now..
Of the chain? Drunk again.

Taylor, MI

#5 Sep 28, 2010
SOS can't spell again hahahahahah
New York

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Sep 28, 2010
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Of the chain? Drunk again.
You made a funny. How impressive. My Lord you're as sharp as a tack aren't you? Not. Loser. LOL,LOL,LOL

Taylor, MI

#7 Sep 29, 2010
SOS, so strange.....not talking to him and he always has a weird comment....real strange dude
HiHaterz

United States

#8 Sep 30, 2010
Say what you want, the guy is playing great football and his talent and performance validate his presence in the NFL. Period. If anybody here was THAT good at something, we'd be getting paid for it if somebody knew they could exploit it. Don't blame Vick for it. Blame the networks, the fans, the league....but Vick is doing what ANY of us with a shred of sense would do: getting paid for what we're great for.
New York

West Babylon, NY

#9 Oct 1, 2010
HiHaterz wrote:
Say what you want, the guy is playing great football and his talent and performance validate his presence in the NFL. Period. If anybody here was THAT good at something, we'd be getting paid for it if somebody knew they could exploit it. Don't blame Vick for it. Blame the networks, the fans, the league....but Vick is doing what ANY of us with a shred of sense would do: getting paid for what we're great for.
Not if we were convicted felons we wouldn't. His fans are as much scumbags as he is. Their love of money outranks everyting else. He should be in politics where that attitude is rampant.
Kornback Rattler

Medicine Hat, Canada

#10 Oct 1, 2010
HiHaterz wrote:
Did you see this headline?

Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick has been chosen as the NFC's top player for September.
New York

West Babylon, NY

#11 Oct 1, 2010
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see this headline?
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick has been chosen as the NFC's top player for September.
No. Did you make that up too, loser?
Kornback Rattler

Medicine Hat, Canada

#12 Oct 1, 2010
New York wrote:
<quoted text>No. Did you make that up too, loser?
"Stoli", you can read it for yourself if you wish to be more informed.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehu...

Are you already so inebriated that you forgot my name?
New York

West Babylon, NY

#13 Oct 1, 2010
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
"Stoli", you can read it for yourself if you wish to be more informed.
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehu...
Are you already so inebriated that you forgot my name?
No Brokeback Loser I know your name and I know your game. No matter how you say it, LOSER.
Kornback Rattler

Medicine Hat, Canada

#14 Oct 1, 2010
New York wrote:
<quoted text>No Brokeback Loser I know your name and I know your game. No matter how you say it, LOSER.
Only after I reminded you.

You're welcome BTW, it's my charity for the day.
New York

West Babylon, NY

#15 Oct 1, 2010
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Only after I reminded you.
You're welcome BTW, it's my charity for the day.
Okay Brokeback. Charity begins at home. Clean that up before you attempt anything else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeremy Maclin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL: Eagles fire coach Chip Kelly (Dec '15) Jan '16 Fart news 4
News No excuses for Vick in 2012 (Mar '12) Nov '15 Fart news 389
News Eagles RB DeMarco Murray led the NFL in rushing in (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 2
News Philadelphia Eagles Position Breakdown: Wide Re... (Jul '15) Jul '15 tom wingo 2
News RB McCoy: Eagles' Kelly doesn't respect stars (Apr '15) Apr '15 Astrologist Chip 1
News Tim Tebow is working out for the Philadelphia E... (Mar '15) Apr '15 Perverted Troll 22
News Philadelphia Eagles reportedly trade QB Nick Fo... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Injury Boy 3
More from around the web