Kolb set to start for Eagles against ...

Kolb set to start for Eagles against Titans

There are 44 comments on the St. Paul Pioneer Press story from Oct 20, 2010, titled Kolb set to start for Eagles against Titans. In it, St. Paul Pioneer Press reports that:

Philadelphia Eagles coach Andy Reid said Wednesday that Kevin Kolb will be his starting quarterback for Sunday's game against the Tennessee Titans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Paul Pioneer Press.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
No Mames

Albuquerque, NM

#51 Nov 23, 2010
Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>the convick can make all the money he wants, but he will never and i mean never lose the title of "dog fighter" whether he went to jail, sat at home etc etc....he is a known felon and his capabilites have nothing to do with it except killing and abusing animals....he is a disgusting human being.....he can't even speak right on tv when intervied! Put that in your pipe and smoke it!
"Convick", how lame. So, your bashing him and calling him dog fighter hurts him how? In your perfect world, he would should never work because of what he did? It is funny that people like you trash him, but the bottom line is the man paid for his crime. And his capababilites have A LOT do with it, because he is making an HONEST living with his unique skill set. I don't condone what he did, but again, he paid for his crime and has the right to move on and do something with his life. Besides, I watch him because he is a very good football player, not to learn life lessons or grammar from him.
SOS

United States

#52 Nov 24, 2010
Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>the convick can make all the money he wants, but he will never and i mean never lose the title of "dog fighter" whether he went to jail, sat at home etc etc....he is a known felon and his capabilites have nothing to do with it except killing and abusing animals....he is a disgusting human being.....he can't even speak right on tv when intervied! Put that in your pipe and smoke it!
You will always be a clueless DUMBASS !Put that in your crayon box and eat it .LOL!!!
Dr Diablo

El Paso, TX

#53 Nov 25, 2010
Shadoz wrote:
I find it funny that you are criticizing Vick's public speaking abilities when your spelling skills leave a lot to be desired.
Kornback Rattler

Portsmouth, VA

#54 Nov 25, 2010
Dr Diablo wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it funny that you are criticizing Vick's public speaking abilities when your spelling skills leave a lot to be desired.
I like the way you think, Doc. BTW, if you're a man, you can give me a prostate exam any ol' time you want.........(blushing). hehehe

Fight social injustice:
http://gayrights.change.org/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeremy Maclin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL: Eagles fire coach Chip Kelly (Dec '15) Jan '16 Fart news 4
News No excuses for Vick in 2012 (Mar '12) Nov '15 Fart news 389
News Eagles RB DeMarco Murray led the NFL in rushing in (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 2
News Philadelphia Eagles Position Breakdown: Wide Re... (Jul '15) Jul '15 tom wingo 2
News RB McCoy: Eagles' Kelly doesn't respect stars (Apr '15) Apr '15 Astrologist Chip 1
News Tim Tebow is working out for the Philadelphia E... (Mar '15) Apr '15 Perverted Troll 22
News Philadelphia Eagles reportedly trade QB Nick Fo... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Injury Boy 3
More from around the web