New York Jets Head Coach Eric Mangini...

New York Jets Head Coach Eric Mangini, 8.2

There are 1 comment on the Sports Features story from Aug 3, 2007, titled New York Jets Head Coach Eric Mangini, 8.2. In it, Sports Features reports that:

Opening Statement... We released Jeremy Kapinos , signed Nick Smith and Manny Collins .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sports Features.

Steve G

Lake Grove, NY

#1 Aug 7, 2007
Evan Prall is tough and talented. He is a steal for the Jets. I've watched him play at ESU for the past two years and he's the real deal. He can return punts, always finds open space, blocks to the whistle, can take a hit and deliver one. I hope the Jets give him a shot!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeremy Kapinos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steelers Notebook: Kapinos steps in again for i... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Goodfarts 2
News Steelers vs. Packers: The key matchups (Feb '11) Feb '11 yernogoood- 35
News Questions with Bob Sansevere: Vikings punter Ch... (Feb '11) Feb '11 kinnickinnick 7
News Sidelined Sepulveda will miss second straight S... (Jan '11) Jan '11 William A Moose 1
News Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy keeps sta... (Jan '10) Jan '10 eric 6
News Green Bay Packers' John Schneider out of runnin... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Matt 1
News Grading the Green Bay Packers special teams: Ma... (Jan '10) Jan '10 gopackgo 2
More from around the web