Versatile first-round pick Keller imp...

Versatile first-round pick Keller impressing Jets

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from May 23, 2008, titled Versatile first-round pick Keller impressing Jets. In it, Newsday reports that:

Dustin Keller earned a degree in organizational leadership from Purdue University .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

the

Philadelphia, PA

#1 May 26, 2008
test
SBIII

Philadelphia, PA

#2 May 27, 2008
"You [the defense] see there's a tight end in the game but you don't know where he's going to line up. You have no clue. It makes me really excited that I can run out of different spots, run pass plays from all over the field."

I can't wait to see what the Jets are cooking up for this kid. This is exactly how you need to use him... bring him in the game, put him in motion and watch the eyes on the defense get wide with fear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeremy Kapinos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steelers Notebook: Kapinos steps in again for i... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Goodfarts 2
News Steelers vs. Packers: The key matchups (Feb '11) Feb '11 yernogoood- 35
News Questions with Bob Sansevere: Vikings punter Ch... (Feb '11) Feb '11 kinnickinnick 7
News Sidelined Sepulveda will miss second straight S... (Jan '11) Jan '11 William A Moose 1
News Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy keeps sta... (Jan '10) Jan '10 eric 6
News Green Bay Packers' John Schneider out of runnin... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Matt 1
News Grading the Green Bay Packers special teams: Ma... (Jan '10) Jan '10 gopackgo 2
More from around the web