Grading the Green Bay Packers special...

Grading the Green Bay Packers special teams: Mason Crosby off the mark

There are 2 comments on the Green Bay Press-Gazette story from Jan 17, 2010, titled Grading the Green Bay Packers special teams: Mason Crosby off the mark. In it, Green Bay Press-Gazette reports that:

Mason Crosby, K: Dropped to 75.7 percent on field goals after converting at a 79 percent clip his first two seasons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Green Bay Press-Gazette.

gopackgo

Schofield, WI

#1 Jan 18, 2010
Mason is a good kicker but the pack need him to be more accurate, if he would have hit the two he missed in the Cards game the Packers would have beaten the cowboys and would be in the NFC Championship. So i would say either you make a higher percentage of your field goals or you move onto a new team. End of discussion
gopackgo

Schofield, WI

#2 Jan 18, 2010
I'll give them a B-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeremy Kapinos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steelers Notebook: Kapinos steps in again for i... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Goodfarts 2
News Steelers vs. Packers: The key matchups (Feb '11) Feb '11 yernogoood- 35
News Questions with Bob Sansevere: Vikings punter Ch... (Feb '11) Feb '11 kinnickinnick 7
News Sidelined Sepulveda will miss second straight S... (Jan '11) Jan '11 William A Moose 1
News Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy keeps sta... (Jan '10) Jan '10 eric 6
News Green Bay Packers' John Schneider out of runnin... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Matt 1
News 'Mason Crosby is our kicker,' Green Bay Packers... (Dec '09) Dec '09 wal0645 2