Cain, three other Bears to play for N...

Cain, three other Bears to play for NFL Europe title

There are 97 comments on the Chicago Bears story from May 30, 2006, titled Cain, three other Bears to play for NFL Europe title. In it, Chicago Bears reports that:

Four Bears-allocated players will compete in the NFL Europe title game at LTU Arena Saturday in Dusseldorf.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Bears.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
jdpackhead

AOL

#1 May 30, 2006
who really cares about da bears
North Carolina Packer Fan

Raleigh, NC

#2 May 31, 2006
Only as far as knowing what it will take to beat them twice this year and finish ahead of them in the NFC North.
jon

United States

#3 May 31, 2006
Well thats not going to happen!

Raleigh, NC

#4 May 31, 2006
The Packers have just as good a chance of winning the NFC North as any team in that division.
jon

United States

#5 May 31, 2006
Ok, if that is what you want to believe. I know many packer fans who would say you are crazy! And I know for a fact you are crazy.... you're a packer fan!
Avant

Las Vegas, NV

#6 May 31, 2006
North Carolina Packer Fan wrote:
The Packers have just as good a chance of winning the NFC North as any team in that division.
That absurd NCPF. I can't believe you said that. Talk about no credibility.
joshfromwisconsi n

Mondovi, WI

#7 May 31, 2006
hey jon, sorry but the bears arent any better than the pack right now last year WAS a fluke just like 2001, DA BEARS do suck, how much offensive production did they have last year, and how bad did there defense play in the playoffs, FLUKE, and as far as detroit goes no apperant starter at the qb position, receivers cant catch, offensive line sucks, defense is getting better, and for the vikings you have a inconsitent qb thats 14years into the nfl, no great wide receivers, and no running back, but defensivly the will be strong, just like the packers D, so in all honesty, the north is open, oh yeah and as for the bears qb tell him to break a leg for the third year in a row

Raleigh, NC

#8 Jun 1, 2006
Jon and Avant, show me how any NFC North team has a lock on the division title. You think that because the Bears won it last year, they're a guarantee to win it again this year? Talk about naive. Who's to say that if the Packers had only half the injuries last season, they would have won the division for the 4th time in a row. The Bears? No offense even with everyone healthy and their defense was very good, but not so good that they couldn't prevent the blowout by the Seahawks. The Vikings? Perennial losers who couldn't win if you spot them 8 wins.(How many times have we seen that?) The Lions? Please.
jon

United States

#9 Jun 1, 2006
Your right!

Josh youre wrong Rex never broke his leg in any year!
joshfromwisconsi n

Osseo, WI

#10 Jun 1, 2006
jon rex broke his leg last year, REMEMBER he was out for the most part of the season, and the year before he missed the whole season due to a LEG injury

Raleigh, NC

#11 Jun 1, 2006
Groosman or not, the Bears have had problems putting points on the board. And it got even harder with the improvements the Pack made on defense.
jon

United States

#12 Jun 1, 2006
Hey Dumbass it was an ankle not a leg (last year)! The year before it was a knee. and the year before it was his hand. Know what your are talking about before you open your mouth or in this case before you start typing!
jon

United States

#13 Jun 1, 2006
Come on packer fan. The bears put up 19 in game one against you and 24 in game 2 with Grossman. It looks to me like it got easier not harder with that much improved D!

Raleigh, NC

#14 Jun 1, 2006
Jon, I mistyped. What I meant to write was it will get harder with the improvements to the defense. Of course, those improvements didn't happen during the season last year. The improvement came within the last couple months. On paper (which at this point is all we can go by), the Packers defense should be every bit as good as the Bear defense. And with all the players back from injury, the Packers offense will be stronger than last season.
Garywz08

Chico, CA

#15 Jun 2, 2006
Packer fan .....put down your crack pipe. Adding a couple rookies to your D will not make them as good as the Bears D. Niether will that make Favre throw any less than 30-40 interceptions this year. I will admit that all the coaches hired in the NFC Norris will make this division extremely good for years to come, but I will have to give the edge to Chicago for now. Lovie Smith is a winner. The Bears are not the flukes of 2001. This team is solid and improving, and pissed!
jon

United States

#17 Jun 2, 2006
Hey Packrat have why dont you do some research before you make your comments. Adding a couple of rookies will make the defense better? what are you talking about? Look up how many of last years first round picks starting the season and look at the average start among rookies. For you to think a couple of rookies are going to help that d is just dumb
joshfromwisconsi n

Osseo, WI

#18 Jun 2, 2006
when lovie smith starts winning season after season, then we can call him a winner, and jon so three years in a row your qb rex has been injuried talk about consistency, least the packers wont have to worry about the bears offense, and those points your team put up against the pack was DEFENSE, not offense, and speaking of dumbasses what the hell are you doing on a packer fan site instead of a bears, (OH i remember now bears are fly by night fans) guess you can never trust a FLATLANDER
jon

United States

#19 Jun 2, 2006
back to you being a dumbass! I dont understand are you just stupid. What is the heading of this it is ...

Chicago BearsCain, three other Bears to play for NFL Europe title
Chicago Bears | Tuesday May 30
Four Bears-allocated players will compete in the NFL Europe title game at LTU Arena Saturday in Dusseldorf.

what are you talking about?
Captain Bong

Elizabeth, NJ

#20 Jun 2, 2006
Even with Grossman out for the 3rd straight year the Bears did win the division with the likes of Kyle Orton. Grossman is unproven because he cant stay on the field. But he`s still gotta be better than Orton. If grossman goes down again then the Bears will turn to Brian Griese. I`m not saying he`s Favre in his prime but he has had some success in this league. And he`s gotta be better than Orton. The Bears are definitly better than they were last year. As for the Packers, we`ll see how much ground they`ve made up.
True Packers Fan

Lakeville, MN

#21 Jun 2, 2006
Well the Bears are good for one year, they are not going to be as good as Packers this years. Just beacause they won the divison last year it doesnt mean that they are going to this year again Lmao!! Last years, Packers lost so many key players that was need to win games. They lost Walkers, Green, Devenport, Bubba, the o line- Wahle, Rivera and Sharper.

This year they add more better player like Hawks, Woodson, and Pickett, and Manuel. I believe that this year the Packers Denfence will be as good as the Bears or even better if Woodson can only stay heathly. And if Hawks can learned to make big plays, the Packers might have a version Brian Urlacher for years to come.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeremy Cain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eagles waive Tuiasosopo (Jul '07) Jul '07 Vegas Videographers 1
More from around the web