Packers fans move on - unlike Philly ...

Packers fans move on - unlike Philly fans

There are 2 comments on the Philly.com story from Jan 22, 2012, titled Packers fans move on - unlike Philly fans. In it, Philly.com reports that:

I still can't get over the fact that the No. 1-seeded Green Bay Packers got smoked at home by the New York Giants in the NFC semifinals, and I have no stake in the Packers nor do I even care about the city of Green Bay or the state of Wisconsin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly.com.

I think not

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jan 23, 2012
just listen to all the gb posts, they got taken down by a MUCH better team, and their one and done season is over. more of living in the past for gb.
Past Gas

Houston, TX

#2 Jan 23, 2012
You know what would make a good story...something about a clown who makes people happy...but inside he's real sad...also, he has severe diarrhea...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeremiah Trotter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barber plays heart out in farewell (Jan '07) Apr '16 wow 3
News Brian Dawkins: Philadelphia Eagles' Heart Is in... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Shadoz 3
News Vick made the right read on this one (Feb '11) Mar '11 ex-pert 278
News Eagles seemingly catch a break in the schedule ... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Camilla 4
News Bucs Wrap Up Regular Season (Dec '07) Jan '08 Buccs Supporter 2
News With starters out, rookies, backups get chance (Jan '08) Jan '08 deon 1
News Trotter is a pro's pro for Bucs (Dec '07) Dec '07 oneEyedJohnny 2