Eagles seemingly catch a break in the...

Eagles seemingly catch a break in the schedule in October

There are 4 comments on the Victoria Advocate story from Oct 7, 2009, titled Eagles seemingly catch a break in the schedule in October. In it, Victoria Advocate reports that:

The Eagles' schedule this month is a curse. No matter what happens between now and their Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Victoria Advocate.

BennieJets

United States

#1 Oct 7, 2009
Breaks my heart
Dog lover2

United States

#2 Oct 7, 2009
BikerMick

Jim Thorpe, PA

#3 Oct 7, 2009
Dog lover2 wrote:
Well...they already can't lose them all because they've already won two games. If all you're hanging your figurative hat on is the Vick-derangement syndrome then pray tell me what fate you believe should befall every woman who chose to kill their 50+ million babies? I guess we should just put them all to death, right? Do your best to believe in redemption. Understand that what you would want, if you have ever made a mistake in your life, would be understanding & forgiveness. Just think of it this way - Vick served 23 months for abusing dogs/animals, Ted Kennedy was a senator for decades for killing a woman. Have some perspective! Buy a brain!
Camilla

United States

#5 Oct 8, 2009
BikerMick wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...they already can't lose them all because they've already won two games. If all you're hanging your figurative hat on is the Vick-derangement syndrome then pray tell me what fate you believe should befall every woman who chose to kill their 50+ million babies? I guess we should just put them all to death, right? Do your best to believe in redemption. Understand that what you would want, if you have ever made a mistake in your life, would be understanding & forgiveness. Just think of it this way - Vick served 23 months for abusing dogs/animals, Ted Kennedy was a senator for decades for killing a woman. Have some perspective! Buy a brain!
I only have one word for the dumbazzes that bring up abortion on EVERY forum. and it's the same word for everyone who puts racism in every post. DUMBAZZ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeremiah Trotter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barber plays heart out in farewell (Jan '07) Apr '16 wow 3
News Packers fans move on - unlike Philly fans (Jan '12) Jan '12 Past Gas 2
News Brian Dawkins: Philadelphia Eagles' Heart Is in... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Shadoz 3
News Vick made the right read on this one (Feb '11) Mar '11 ex-pert 278
News Bucs Wrap Up Regular Season (Dec '07) Jan '08 Buccs Supporter 2
News With starters out, rookies, backups get chance (Jan '08) Jan '08 deon 1
News Trotter is a pro's pro for Bucs (Dec '07) Dec '07 oneEyedJohnny 2
More from around the web