Summer Super Bowl Odds for the 2012-1...

Summer Super Bowl Odds for the 2012-13 NFL Season

There are 4 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jul 5, 2012, titled Summer Super Bowl Odds for the 2012-13 NFL Season. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Obviously, Vegas' Super Bowl odds have literally no effect on what happens on the field.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Jul 6, 2012
I never put any significance in preseason predictions. As they say, talk is cheap. However, some people do more than merely talk. Some people back up their talk with money. So it is always interesting to see where the people "willing to put their money where their mouth is" are actually putting their money. It's nice to know that the betting public has so much faith in the Packers.

“DA BEARS FAN!”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 6, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
I never put any significance in preseason predictions. As they say, talk is cheap. However, some people do more than merely talk. Some people back up their talk with money. So it is always interesting to see where the people "willing to put their money where their mouth is" are actually putting their money. It's nice to know that the betting public has so much faith in the Packers.
They must have lost a ton of money last year betting on the Packers! Gambling is for fools.
Ross

Markesan, WI

#3 Jul 6, 2012
packluv1 wrote:
<quoted text>They must have lost a ton of money last year betting on the Packers! Gambling is for fools.
It's just nice to know that people from all over the country are showing their love and support for the mighty green & gold of da norte division, you know the one that has all those championships to proudly show off. It's just amazing how good intelligent fans from all over the country are supporting the Packers through stock and other ways. They are truly America's Team and I am so proud to be a Packer Fan,
How about you??
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#4 Jul 6, 2012
packluv1 wrote:
<quoted text>They must have lost a ton of money last year betting on the Packers! Gambling is for fools.
They probably lost a lot more money on the Packers than the Bears. Did anybody put a dime on the Bears last year? Is anybody foolish enough to throw their money away on the Bears this year? Of course, putting money on the Bears isn't really "gambling" it's just plain foolishness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerel Worthy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can Johnny Jolly Help the Green Bay Packers in ... (Apr '13) May '13 GBPfan 52
News Three late-rounders The Green Bay Packers Shoul... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Emery 1
News Green Bay Packers Need Cullen Jenkins, Chris Ca... (Feb '13) Feb '13 eric 11
News Green Bay Packers: Defense needs more heroes (Aug '12) Aug '12 Gary 1
News White could be a Worthy successor at MSU (Mar '12) Mar '12 AKsuperman74 1
News Jerel Worthy picks it up for Michigan State's p... (Mar '12) Mar '12 AKsuperman74 1
More from around the web