Colts Statement on the Cib

There are 1 comment on the Apr 23, 2009, Colts.com Football News story titled Colts Statement on the Cib. In it, Colts.com Football News reports that:

Much has been reported and communicated about the Colts over the past several months, including several statements which have been either misleading or simply untrue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Colts.com Football News.

Since: Jul 07

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Apr 23, 2009
What an incredible lie it is to say the Colts never asked for a new stadium. Well, I suppose you would be *technically* right in saying that, since they DEMANDED a new stadium under threat of leaving for another city.

What an incredible brazen lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Saturday Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: The Green Bay Packers Selecta (Jan '13) Jan '13 eric 3
News Green Bay Packers: Donald Driver, Jeff Saturday... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Green Bay Packers Power Rankings: 7 Most Disapp... (Jan '13) Jan '13 young fan 2
News Green Bay Packers Center Jeff Saturday Doesn't ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Laughing Bear Fan 5
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: The Green Bay Packers Select (Dec '12) Dec '12 Go Blue Forever 24
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: The Green Bay Packers Select (Nov '12) Nov '12 Hollywoodless Kni... 5
News Green Bay Packers: Running game goes nowhere fast (Oct '12) Oct '12 Patches OHoulihan 2
More from around the web