'Football's back' | The Columbus Disp...

'Football's back' | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 14 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jul 26, 2011, titled 'Football's back' | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

NFL Players Association head DeMaurice Smith, left, and NFL commissioner Roger Goodell announce a 10-year deal to end the lockout, which began in March.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

dman

Hilliard, OH

#1 Jul 26, 2011
All parties involved that sort of entertainment are way over paid.
Wilbur

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Jul 26, 2011
What about the debt negotiations?
MMiller

Lima, OH

#3 Jul 26, 2011
Yawn...Pro football is trashed out BS...How can someone have any serious allegiance for any team as you essentially are just rooting for COLORS. The rosters of these teams are in constant evolution with each other.
whatever

Columbus, OH

#4 Jul 26, 2011
Minimum of a $50K salary increase? Sign me up.
Julie

Centerburg, OH

#5 Jul 26, 2011
Will they be taxes at the highest level????

Since: Nov 09

Maumee

#6 Jul 26, 2011
Without gambling and fantasy state leagues, the NFL would dry up and blow away. In future centuries, archaeologists will surely categorize big-time football as the continuance of the Roman bread and circuses.

Since: Nov 09

Maumee

#7 Jul 26, 2011
ooops.... should be "fantasy STAT leagues"
Cygnus

New York, NY

#8 Jul 26, 2011
Oohh goodie!! I can now rest easy knowing that the institution of insanely overpaid jocks and their corporate pimps have ironed out a mutually lucrative arrangement on the backs of their constituency. Off to buy a $200 ticket for the privilege of watching them play a game, now!!
Sunshine

Columbus, OH

#9 Jul 26, 2011
wow, the selfishness. here we are: an America working two or three jobs to keep our heads afloat and these guys have the 'nerve' to ask for more? who's going to be paying your salaries, anyway guys? WE! The people working 2 and 3 jobs to keep our heads afloat. I just may avoid NFL football this season! You'all have made me so upset. Your greed far exceeds your talent.
farting on cowbus

Maineville, OH

#10 Jul 26, 2011
MMiller wrote:
Yawn...Pro football is trashed out BS...How can someone have any serious allegiance for any team as you essentially are just rooting for COLORS. The rosters of these teams are in constant evolution with each other.
Perfect reason why idiots who live in a cowtown should never be allowed to comment on Pro sports, you derelicts don't know anything when it comes to "pro" sports. Stick with what you know, scandel-ridden, disgraceful, embarrassing amateur football and other bush-league teams. Let me tell you something, your pitiful opinions mean nothing coming from a bunch of minor-league cowtown hicks.
cinsgt

Harrison, OH

#11 Jul 26, 2011
who cares....

National Felons League

again--really, who cares
Againfarts

United States

#12 Jul 26, 2011
Noisey Farts Linger...just sniff it
Live Free

Canal Winchester, OH

#13 Jul 26, 2011
Who cares, billionares and millionaires? To bad they came back this year at all!
Live Free

Canal Winchester, OH

#14 Jul 26, 2011
And the Bungals still stink!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Saturday Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: The Green Bay Packers Selecta (Jan '13) Jan '13 eric 3
News Green Bay Packers: Donald Driver, Jeff Saturday... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Green Bay Packers Power Rankings: 7 Most Disapp... (Jan '13) Jan '13 young fan 2
News Green Bay Packers Center Jeff Saturday Doesn't ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Laughing Bear Fan 5
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: The Green Bay Packers Select (Dec '12) Dec '12 Go Blue Forever 24
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: The Green Bay Packers Select (Nov '12) Nov '12 Hollywoodless Kni... 5
News Green Bay Packers: Running game goes nowhere fast (Oct '12) Oct '12 Patches OHoulihan 2
More from around the web