Manning, Colts escape Dome with win

Manning, Colts escape Dome with win

There are 228 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 14, 2008, titled Manning, Colts escape Dome with win. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

This text is replaced by the Flash movie. The Indianapolis Colts' vaunted offense struggled for nearly three quarters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Back When

Kaysville, UT

#241 Sep 15, 2008
Mad Dog Gus wrote:
Conspiracy theory.....the Vikings are putting an awful product on the field on purpose....it will ease the pain when they leave town.
The dome is a dump. It's not good enough for the Gophers, Vikings, Twins, or even monster trucks. It served it's purpose and needs to be replaced.......NOW!
The owners have shown class by not threatening to leave. We'd have our heads in the sand if we think they will stay with no stadium deal.
Great!!! Let them go to LALA land. I am a 35+ year Viking fan and I just don't care any more. The whole league is a joke. Just a bunch of roided up thugs, and arrogant coaches and even more arrogant owners. It is really just about money folks. If you think your loyalty will pay in the long run you are sadly mistaken. There isn't an owner in the league who really cares if he wins, except maybe Kraft, and it shows. The owners, coaches, players, gms and cheerleaders are all just in it for the money. T-Jack will get paid to play somewhere. Childress will get paid to be an assistant somewhere. The wilfs will either move their team or sell it to someone else for more money than they bought it for, and then they will move it. The Cheer leaders will go strip somehwere, and the NFL will not even say thanks for the memories on the way out of town. YOU AND YOUR MONEY MEAN NOTHING TO THIS LEAGUE!!! They have their corporate money and their TV contracts and they don't need you. Spend your money and time on the Gophers. Did you see the Fans at the USC game? They sure didn't seem to be missing the NFL. I have washed my hands of the NFL, I am done, and it feels really great. GO GOPHERS!!!!
Back When

Kaysville, UT

#243 Sep 15, 2008
Pencils Down Class wrote:
Hey, when are the tryouts gonna be to replace him? I'm over the hill with a torn rotator cup in my throwing arm but I can still put the flippin ball on the numbers.
My "rotator cup" has been spinning to fast lately and is really chaffing my balls o' fire!!
Did the doc tell you it was your "rotator cup" that was giving you troubles or did you self diagnose the problem Mr. Super Jock. I also wonder whose "numbers" you can still put the "flippin ball(s)" on?
Quantum Leap AKA RMoss

United States

#244 Sep 15, 2008
Plot: TeeJoke owes his bookie/crack dealer/Crack head/Ex wife a shit load of money. He HAS TO throw the game in order to make amends.
He keeps waking up every week after week in a new predicament (new game) and he HAS TO LOSE in order to LEAP.
The catch: He can't LEAP until ZIGGY SAYS SO
Bruno

Inver Grove Heights, MN

#245 Sep 16, 2008
Let's face it, were never going to win with someone like Tjac at the trigger.
Vikings Fan

Denver, CO

#246 Sep 16, 2008
QUESTION ? Does anyone remember the score of ROOKIE QB Fran Tarkentons first game ? All it him being to small to play.....And Lastly does anyone remember the score of TJOKES first game ?

**** Does Wilf even read what people say about the VIKINGS ?*****

Time for a change ********** GO STEELERS !!!!!!!!!!
Vikings Fan

Denver, CO

#247 Sep 16, 2008
BTW my LAST post ..........Now a STEELERS Fan
JTower

Le Roy, IL

#248 Sep 16, 2008
Playoffs???!!!! That's being a bit optimistic. The first item on the list is to score a touchdown, then another, and another and so on. Right now the way I'm looking at the vikings is hoping for a win, but not expecting it. Winning is a habit, so is losing. Either open the playbook and leave it up to Jackson to win, or give it to Gus.
skol

Minneapolis, MN

#249 Sep 17, 2008
gus ferret is grate..jaert allan is grate..the only reson vikings cant wnned all the time is refs cheet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Saturday Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: The Green Bay Packers Selecta (Jan '13) Jan '13 eric 3
News Green Bay Packers: Donald Driver, Jeff Saturday... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Green Bay Packers Power Rankings: 7 Most Disapp... (Jan '13) Jan '13 young fan 2
News Green Bay Packers Center Jeff Saturday Doesn't ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Laughing Bear Fan 5
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: The Green Bay Packers Select (Dec '12) Dec '12 Go Blue Forever 24
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: The Green Bay Packers Select (Nov '12) Nov '12 Hollywoodless Kni... 5
News Green Bay Packers: Running game goes nowhere fast (Oct '12) Oct '12 Patches OHoulihan 2
More from around the web