Excited fans nervous without Peyton

Aug 3, 2008 Read more: WISH-TV 8 Indiana News
The Indianapolis Colts took on the Washington Redskins at Fawcett Stadium in Canton, Ohio in the Hall of Fame game Sunday. Read more
Gary McKinney

Southfield, MI

#1 Aug 4, 2008
All of the regular starters are greatly missed and of course Peyton is missed the most. Not just by his play, but his attitude that spreads to the rest of the team. We need them all back Peyton, Marv, Bob sanders, Freeney, and the others regular starters that contribute so much to the team.
duh

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Aug 4, 2008
5 preseason games is just to much. I for one am glad most of the starters didnt see too much time. I will admit Quinn Gray looks alot better then Sorgi.
Mingua

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Aug 4, 2008
you know, peyton manning is missed, and i know that people are worried that he won't be ready by the time the season starts, but we have some great back ups. granted, none are as good as manning, but any would be a good stand in. I have always liked Sorgi, and Gray did look good, and if need be, they have lorenzen. atleast he will be harder to sack. but all of them have potental. my personal oppinion is, let manning get his rest and get healed once and for all, and lets see who can be that backbone when it is really needed. if nothing else, lets get excited about a little competition. you never know, it is possible that someone can steal a position, and move up the ladder in the seat behind manning. Could gray take sorgi's place in line, could be fun to watch. anything is possible right?
charles stone

Freetown, IN

#4 Aug 4, 2008
botton line if something were to happen to peyton this team will fall on it's face.
so with that being said if they want another chance of going to the super bowl they had better get the other quarter backs more playing time now before the season starts.
old is good

San Francisco, CA

#5 Aug 4, 2008
Its only the preseason. Time to look at all the young guys. Gray looked pretty good, as did several others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Saturday Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: The Green Bay Packers Selecta (Jan '13) Jan '13 eric 3
News Green Bay Packers: Donald Driver, Jeff Saturday... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Green Bay Packers Power Rankings: 7 Most Disapp... (Jan '13) Jan '13 young fan 2
News Green Bay Packers Center Jeff Saturday Doesn't ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Laughing Bear Fan 5
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: The Green Bay Packers Select (Dec '12) Dec '12 Go Blue Forever 24
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: The Green Bay Packers Select (Nov '12) Nov '12 Hollywoodless Kni... 5
News Green Bay Packers: Running game goes nowhere fast (Oct '12) Oct '12 Patches OHoulihan 2
More from around the web