Addai satisfied with 3-TD effort

Addai satisfied with 3-TD effort

There are 6 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Oct 28, 2007, titled Addai satisfied with 3-TD effort. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

What appeared to be a neat and tidy game for Joseph Addai on Sunday afternoon at Bank of America Stadium was anything but neat and tidy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

lalala

Radcliff, KY

#1 Oct 29, 2007
That picture and caption DO NOT MATCH!
xfactor

San Francisco, CA

#2 Oct 29, 2007
I hope Marlin Jackson will be healthy for the Patriots thriller. He makes a difference when he is in the game!
Nice Pic

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Oct 29, 2007
When did Peyton start playing D?
Disconnected is right

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Oct 29, 2007
Nice Pic wrote:
When did Peyton start playing D?
More importantly, when did Peyton start playing without a helmet?
Jason

Bloomington, IN

#5 Oct 29, 2007
Kris Jenkins is scum for that hit. I wouldnt doubt manning is sore for the next few days.
PaulBrooklyn

Centereach, NY

#6 Oct 29, 2007
The short throw from Manning to Addai near the goal line was a thing of beauty. The Panthers were never ready for that play, totally fooled. tWO COMMENTS ON THE pATRIOT GAME THIS WEEK, THE FIRST TEAM TO 40 POINTS WILL PROBABLY WIN THE GAME, OR THE LAST TEAM WITH THE BALL COULD WIN THE GAME AS WELL. I hope Marvin plays so the patriots cannot key on Reggie, which will make the colts offense more diverse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff King Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hilliard school gets to know military pen pals ... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Savannah Barbee 1
News Panthers WR Smith downplays issue with QB Clausen (Sep '10) Sep '10 Whatever 1
News Speed cameras irritate Arizonans (Mar '10) Mar '10 Greybeard 1
News Patriots, Panthers desperate for a win - Sentin... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Spy Cameras 2
News Bears lose control, lead, game vs. Panthers (Sep '08) Sep '08 Philo 76
News Mixing up recipe for disaster (Sep '08) Sep '08 Pete 109
News Chiefs can (Feb '08) Feb '08 basketball fever 35
More from around the web