QB options for the Bucs

QB options for the Bucs

There are 3 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jul 31, 2008, titled QB options for the Bucs. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

The sight of Jeff Garcia limping off the field was a scary one, but the strained calf suffered by the Buccaneers ' starting quarterback apparently isn't serious.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

TB Fan

Cape Coral, FL

#1 Aug 2, 2008
You say "YEAH RIGHT" about Chis Simms? Better look again. Simms is by far the best QB on Tampa's roster. Don't be surprised if Simms gets his starting job back. Lets not forget Garcia was bought in to replace Simms last year. A healthy Simms is beter than a healthy Garcia, Griese or McCown. Gruden has changed his tune the last week and so has Simms. If Tampa didn't want Simms on their team they would have let him go a long long long time ago. Guess what, he's still here and I don't think there are any plans on letting him go anytime soon.
johnny boy

United States

#2 Aug 6, 2008
Oh boy, I sure hope Tampa Bay keeps Simms, otherwise he might wind up in Dallas. Anyway that's what we keep hearing. And if he couldn't get the job done in Austin, I don't think he could get it done in Dallas either.
Pancho

Ocala, FL

#3 Aug 6, 2008
Let this crap go. Favre, Simms they both suck. Let him throw 3 picks a game and see how much they love him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Garcia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rumors arise of a JaMarcus Russell comeback (Dec '11) Dec '11 muje 9
News Just Sayin': Costly QB play by the Bay (Dec '10) Dec '10 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 11
News John Henderson: Starter Or Camp Body? (Jul '10) Jul '10 TexasRaider 3
News Monte Poole: Big Ben's latest issue shows it's ... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Bullfarts 5
News Terrell Owens to the Raiders: the mother of all... (Mar '10) Mar '10 XanderSlugger 1
News Oakland Raiders: Yes, I'm Still Defending JaMar... (Jan '10) Jan '10 TexasRaider 4
News Oakland Raiders JaMarcus Russell's downward spiral (Jan '10) Jan '10 Achmed 2
More from around the web