Brett Favre

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

A mid the crowd that gathered Saturday beneath the giant sorcerer's hat at Disney's Hollywood Studios came the voice of a young boy.
Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Mar 1, 2009
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

CH: How did you feel when the Dolphins ended your career last season?

BF: I felt like running off the field like a selfish baby instead of congratuating the other team on their victory.
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

*congratulating
whatever

Magnolia, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

Who cares. Damn, you media people just can't let it go. The fans have been wanting him to fade away for a couple years now. Give it up!
Keith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

Brett who?
Lifetime Fin Fan

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

BF: Yep. ESPN. I was laying down with my 9-year-old, and was gonna take her to her first day of school the next morning.

I hope he meant the first day of school FOR THAT YEAR. If it was the first day of school ever she must be a real credit to that family's gene pool.
JJJ1973

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

Who cares about this loser. As far as I am concerned, he is NOT the greatest QB ever. He doesnt deserve the records. He is all about himself and proved that. So why should we continue to care about these stupid interviews and articles about this drama queen??? The best thing for the NFL would be for him to retire and stop with all of his drama games. It is tiring.
Giant Turds

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

haha wrote:
CH: How did you feel when the Dolphins ended your career last season?
BF: I felt like running off the field like a selfish baby instead of congratuating the other team on their victory.
CH: After the Dolphins ended your career, did you enjoy watching those same Dolphins get embarrassed in the playoffs?

BF: Yes. It made me laugh that they too failed to win a Super Bowl just like me. Eother us (Jets) or them (Dolphins) would have been just a waste of space in the playoffs, better them to be embarrassed than me.
Giant Turds

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

"either"
Flipper

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

Giant Turds wrote:
<quoted text>
CH: After the Dolphins ended your career, did you enjoy watching those same Dolphins get embarrassed in the playoffs?
BF: Yes. It made me laugh that they too failed to win a Super Bowl just like me. Eother us (Jets) or them (Dolphins) would have been just a waste of space in the playoffs, better them to be embarrassed than me.
CH:Brett,is there any truth to the rumor Giant Turds has a talented sphincter? BF:Heck yeah!He's got a really purty mouth too!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••