Who'll be the next quarterback for th...

Who'll be the next quarterback for the Tampa Bay Bucs?

There are 3 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 9, 2009, titled Who'll be the next quarterback for the Tampa Bay Bucs?. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Let the Tampa Bay Buccaneers ' quarterback battle begin. Sure, the 2008 season is just one day from having officially ended with Sunday's Pro Bowl in the books, but the Bucs have already taken steps toward the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Enough

Fort Wayne, IN

#1 Feb 10, 2009
Luke McCown? Are you serious?
Pee Wee Herman

Orlando, FL

#2 Feb 11, 2009
Their best bet would be to go get Byron Leftwich from the Steelers. That guy did a great job subbing for Big Ben this year and proved he can still be a top level starter in this league. Then draft a quality QB out of college and have him learn the ropes while Leftwich holds down the fort for you.
Steve

Orlando, FL

#3 Feb 11, 2009
Luke "McClown", What; Ken Dorsey is not available?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Garcia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rumors arise of a JaMarcus Russell comeback (Dec '11) Dec '11 muje 9
News Just Sayin': Costly QB play by the Bay (Dec '10) Dec '10 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 11
News John Henderson: Starter Or Camp Body? (Jul '10) Jul '10 TexasRaider 3
News Monte Poole: Big Ben's latest issue shows it's ... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Bullfarts 5
News Terrell Owens to the Raiders: the mother of all... (Mar '10) Mar '10 XanderSlugger 1
News Oakland Raiders: Yes, I'm Still Defending JaMar... (Jan '10) Jan '10 TexasRaider 4
News Oakland Raiders JaMarcus Russell's downward spiral (Jan '10) Jan '10 Achmed 2
More from around the web