Minnesota Vikings' Adrian Peterson says Tampa Bay Buccaneers pl...

Full story: TwinCities.com

Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson said today that a Tampa Bay Buccaneers player tried to hurt him on Nov.
Comments
81 - 83 of 83 Comments Last updated Dec 16, 2008
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Lance706

Minneapolis, MN

#83 Dec 15, 2008
U one dum 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will try to slow down for you so you can understand, even if it seems to be a labor of futility.
Brett plays with all his heart and soul, he enjoys the game, and as many FOOTBALL people can attest, he plays with a child like exuberance and love of the game. When a player on an NFL team can see the leader of the team do whatever it takes to win, it inspires one to do the same. You see, a leader does that, and that is what GB had going for it for all the 17 years Brett stood behind center, and now with NY. Can Brett make the defense, the kicker, the long snapper better with his attitude and desire?
Absolutely
Is any of this sinking in?
I enjoyed watching Brett play as much as the next guy. But I also deal with realities. In no way did his play inprove the DEF,,the kicking or Special team play. That is reality..
Debra - NY

United States

#84 Dec 16, 2008
The Tampa Bay Buc player who did that to A. Peterson should be suspended and fined accordingly IMMEDIATELY!
Lance706

Minneapolis, MN

#85 Dec 16, 2008
One question...was it a legal hit ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Faine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A young Schottenstein finds success with custom... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Ed Pierce 1
Bucs' winningest coach meets demise (Jan '09) Jan '09 fltom 1
Raheem Morris makes whirlwind ascension to Bucs... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Procurator 47
Bucs QB Jeff Garcia could be long gone after Su... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Bucs fan in AZ 3
Jeff Garcia and first-place Buccaneers eager fo... (Dec '08) Dec '08 don from missouri 1
Gruden changes QBs yet again: Garcia will start... (Oct '08) Oct '08 The Bean 2
Gruden changes QBs yet again: Garcia will start... (Oct '08) Oct '08 marko 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Jeff Faine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••