Panetta, Allen to reassure NATO on in...

Panetta, Allen to reassure NATO on insider attacks

There are 1 comment on the WATE-TV Knoxville story from Oct 9, 2012, titled Panetta, Allen to reassure NATO on insider attacks. In it, WATE-TV Knoxville reports that:

U.S. and NATO alliance officials say NATO defense leaders gathering in Brussels this week remain committed to the war in Afghanistan, but there are growing signs that the Afghan political and military hostilities... NATO defense leaders gathering here this week remain committed to the war in Afghanistan, according to U.S. and alliance officials, ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WATE-TV Knoxville.

steve-o

Middletown Springs, VT

#1 Oct 9, 2012
Panetta is just a lackey for the Dems. He has no moral center and always does as he is told. He is no more qualified to run the Pentagon than I am. One thing is for sure -- when he opens his mouth he is lying and anyone with a son in Afganistan should beware.
The only good news is that he cannot stay forever even though he is a holdover from the 90s and Clinton.
A greater liar than George Bush who had his own lackies in government. None greater that the corrupt Paulson who has run away and hidden for the last 4 years after he destroyed the middle class and the savers of America. May he rot whereever he is hiding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eagles get first victory with win over Jets (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 3
News Evaluating Jace Amaro's Fit With the New York Jets (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News 2014 NFL Draft: Top 5 Tight Ends the New York J... (May '14) May '14 Rex Game Plan 4
News Rex to Belichick: 'Not true!' Jets also pushed (Oct '13) Oct '13 Rexfeet 2
News Bucs S Goldson suspended 1 game (Sep '13) Sep '13 jeff helms 10
News New York Jets: Roster Bubble Players to Watch (Jun '13) Jun '13 fac 1
News Nation+world: Marco wins pole as Andretti cars ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 F1 Funatic 2
More from around the web