USC has questions after spring ball

USC has questions after spring ball

There are 1 comment on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from Apr 21, 2008, titled USC has questions after spring ball. In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

As USC concluded spring practice Saturday, Coach Pete Carroll could not help but gush over the play of his quarterbacks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

Fight ON

Bartlesville, OK

#1 Apr 21, 2008
This is the only the begining to the road back to the national title game. I think that the team will come together just in time to make that push for the run.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Byers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Checking injuries that matter most (Dec '12) Dec '12 Buster 2
News USC quarterback Barkley working on his followth... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Jack 4
News SHELBURNE: USC-Notre Dame rivalry should be bac... (Oct '09) Oct '09 CLAMPERMIKE 14
News Offensive linemen blame themselves for Trojans'... (Oct '09) Oct '09 mondo 1
News USC coach Carroll's 'Win Forever' formula getti... (Sep '09) Sep '09 manhattan_beach_dude 31
News USC FOOTBALL NOTES: Carroll reminded that Barkl... (Aug '09) Aug '09 uncle_vito 2
News Matt Barkley could be in line to start for Trojans (Aug '09) Aug '09 southakron 2
More from around the web