Trojans' Green considering his transfer options

Full story: LA Daily News 12
Former USC tailback Broderick Green, who announced he would transfer earlier this month, said he plans to visit Arkansas and LSU but is also talking to at least six other schools and is also considering ... Full Story
Jack

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Nov 20, 2008
Scotty, what do you mean "if" Sanchez is the starter for next season? We all know that Sanchez will never bee as good as you were playing flag football in Whittier, but cut the guy some slack. Sanchez is 11-1 as a starting QB at SC, I really do not know what more you want from this guy. The fact of the matter Scotty is that your journalistic integrity has gone right down the toilet over the last three years. You are trying to be another T.J.(Total Jerk) Slimers from the L.A. Times. Please try to remember that these are college kids and they are not professional athletes. As Teddy Roosevelt so eloquently stated, "The real credit goes to the person perfoming in the field of competition, not the person sitting in the audience." Face it Scotty, you love to be hyper critical of these kids, but the fact of the matter is that you never had the guts to get on the field and compete yourself.
Jack

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Nov 20, 2008
Retraction on Sancez's record as a starting QB, it is 11-2. My apologies.
hitman

Euless, TX

#3 Nov 20, 2008
I think Sanchez suck to be a usc qb.
hitman

Euless, TX

#4 Nov 20, 2008
The reason he sucks look at way he played.
Shinjo

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#5 Nov 20, 2008
Can you even complete a sentence? Learn basic spelling and grammar before you try to make a valid point.
hitman wrote:
I think Sanchez suck to be a usc qb.
just4sc

United States

#6 Nov 20, 2008
maybe he'll decide to enter the draft. :)))))
HITMAN

Kansas City, MO

#7 Nov 20, 2008
GOOD
fossboss4thetroj ans

Manhattan Beach, CA

#8 Nov 20, 2008
Sarkisian is horrible! In close games when the trojans have the lead he will call pass plays on first down with not much time remaining in the 4th qtr. People that have never touched the pig skin even know to burn up the clock. Put Joe mcknight in the slot like chow did with bush. Lets see if any linebackers can cover him. Start using more play action plays. Sanchez throws great on the run and let johnson and gable pound the defense with the run.
HARRY chest

AOL

#10 Nov 21, 2008
ouch.
HARRY chest

AOL

#11 Nov 21, 2008
ouch-hurts
Rudy Acuna

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#12 Nov 21, 2008
Sarkisian is part of the problem.
jr uc fan

Westminster, CA

#13 Nov 24, 2008
green your a idiot if you go somewhere else

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Byers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Checking injuries that matter most (Dec '12) Dec '12 Buster 2
USC quarterback Barkley working on his followth... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Jack 4
SHELBURNE: USC-Notre Dame rivalry should be bac... (Oct '09) Oct '09 CLAMPERMIKE 14
Offensive linemen blame themselves for Trojans'... (Oct '09) Oct '09 mondo 1
USC coach Carroll's 'Win Forever' formula getti... (Sep '09) Sep '09 manhattan_beach_dude 31
USC FOOTBALL NOTES: Carroll reminded that Barkl... (Aug '09) Aug '09 uncle_vito 2
Matt Barkley could be in line to start for Trojans (Aug '09) Aug '09 southakron 2
•••
•••

Jeff Byers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••