Cowboys roster analysis: DL

Cowboys roster analysis: DL

There are 2 comments on the Denton Record-Chronicle story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Cowboys roster analysis: DL. In it, Denton Record-Chronicle reports that:

If there is one group on the Cowboys that is looking forward to Wade Phillips' 34 defense more than any other, then the defensive line is it. via Denton Record-Chronicle

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Denton Record-Chronicle.

tony clements

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jul 14, 2007
cowboys are going to show the world that they are the team to beat and they are going to win the super bowl this year i agree with Tony Romo.
cowboysfansince7 5

Stafford, TX

#2 Jul 18, 2007
If there is one area on defense that I am worried about, it is the lack of depth behind Ferguson. Unfortunately, you do not have the luxury of depth at every position in today's game. I do feel, however, that Wade's defense may have the flexibility and creativity to survive an injury at the nose as long as it it not long term. As for the defensive end position, we are looking at a whole new role for them this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jay Ratliff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cowboys must rise above their bad GM in Philly (Oct '13) Jun '14 MilesAustin520 3
News Cowboys File Complaint Against Jay Ratliff (Mar '14) Mar '14 He Hate Me 2
News Former Auburn, Dallas Cowboys star Jay Ratliff ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Big mark 1
News Jay Ratliff's Latest Injury More Proof that Dal... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Always the Star 1
News Most Overrated Dallas Cowboys on 2013 Roster (May '13) May '13 Ryan 2
News NFL Draft: Should the Dallas Cowboys Draft a Qu... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Gregory T from La... 1
News Who Are the Experts Predicting to Dallas Cowboy... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Scott Summers 1
More from around the web