Dallas Cowboys Free Agency: Fix Defensive Line with Paul Soliai

Jan 6, 2012 Full story: BleacherReport

It's no secret that due to big losses by owner and general manager Jerry Jones in recent years, the Dallas Cowboys will be paying the fiddler once free agency begins in a matter of weeks.

Full Story
Mike

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Jan 6, 2012
I think it's time to give up spencer bookings too old and where was Bradie James
Coach Jason Garrett

Spring Hill, FL

#2 Jan 7, 2012
Jerry Jones is already in the Cowboys draft war room and has his sights strongly set on wide receiver Trewell Darrington of Northern Florida College.

He also thinks highly of running back Antoine Whiggers out of Rhode Island University.

Look for Jerry to select center Boof Anderson from Wyoming as a sleeper pick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jay Ratliff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cowboys must rise above their bad GM in Philly (Oct '13) Jun '14 MilesAustin520 3
Cowboys File Complaint Against Jay Ratliff (Mar '14) Mar '14 He Hate Me 2
Former Auburn, Dallas Cowboys star Jay Ratliff ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Big mark 1
Jay Ratliff's Latest Injury More Proof that Dal... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Always the Star 1
Most Overrated Dallas Cowboys on 2013 Roster (May '13) May '13 Ryan 2
NFL Draft: Should the Dallas Cowboys Draft a Qu... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Gregory T from La... 1
Who Are the Experts Predicting to Dallas Cowboy... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Scott Summers 1
More from around the web