Dallas beats KC 26-20 in OT on Austin...

Dallas beats KC 26-20 in OT on Austin's 60-yard TD

There are 39 comments on the El Paso Times story from Oct 11, 2009, titled Dallas beats KC 26-20 in OT on Austin's 60-yard TD. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Miles Austin scored the winning touchdown in overtime on a 60-yard catch-and-run to cap a monster game in place of the injured Roy Williams, and the Dallas Cowboys escaped with a 26-20 victory Sunday over Kansas City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Petro

Brownsville, TX

#24 Oct 12, 2009
N2blaque wrote:
<quoted text>Petro, are you high on ammonia!!??!! The question is quite simply this: When was the last time and I do mean the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game...!!??!! Now I want you to take your time in answering, as I await for your answer and the effects of whatever your on to dissipate, because up to now, your thinking is clouded!!!
What does that have to do with price of rice in china? do you want to count Rings. Well do ya!
Romo

UK

#26 Oct 12, 2009
Lets not. I have zero.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#27 Oct 12, 2009
N2blaque wrote:
<quoted text>If the Cowboys have what it takes to come from behind and so squeak out a victory, then what the hell happened in Denver last week!!??!! Dallas hasn't proved anything other than be an overpaid, group of underachievers - enough said!!
We'll see how the Cowboys do against the Falcons next Sunday, and so keep the Falcons from scoring 45 points on them as they had against the 49ers....
The cowboys will never satisfy you because no matter what happens you will find something bad to say about them. Why does anybody need to prove anything to you? Who are you? What are you? The fact of the matter is the Cowboys are 3-2 so that is in the winning bracket. If they are overpaid, so what. Just remember one thing, the cowboys are a hell of a lot better than you.
Petro

Brownsville, TX

#28 Oct 13, 2009
Romo wrote:
Lets not. I have zero.
Niether does Dan Marino but he is in the Hall of Fame, and you have already made the playoffs more then he did.

“You are by what you do!”

Since: Apr 07

Seattle, WA

#29 Oct 13, 2009
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
The cowboys will never satisfy you because no matter what happens you will find something bad to say about them. Why does anybody need to prove anything to you? Who are you? What are you? The fact of the matter is the Cowboys are 3-2 so that is in the winning bracket. If they are overpaid, so what. Just remember one thing, the cowboys are a hell of a lot better than you.
Blah, blah, blaaaaaaaaaaaaah....!! Just like a typical Cowbaby fan!! Can't handle criticism. Face it, the Cowbabies suck and will suck for a long time to come.

I can't believe that it's taken this long for Eli to finally get his well due earned respect from around the league and thus separate himself from Romo's overrated acclaim.

What bragging rights do the Cowboy fans to be proud of lately!!??!! They've won the NFC EAST division only once since 1999, while the New York Giants have won it 3 times.
Petro

Brownsville, TX

#30 Oct 13, 2009
N2blaque wrote:
<quoted text>Blah, blah, blaaaaaaaaaaaaah....!! Just like a typical Cowbaby fan!! Can't handle criticism. Face it, the Cowbabies suck and will suck for a long time to come.
I can't believe that it's taken this long for Eli to finally get his well due earned respect from around the league and thus separate himself from Romo's overrated acclaim.
What bragging rights do the Cowboy fans to be proud of lately!!??!! They've won the NFC EAST division only once since 1999, while the New York Giants have won it 3 times.
LOL, Eli? please , Romo is a self made man not riding his brothers coat tail.

Seattle, WA

#31 Oct 13, 2009
Petro wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Eli? please , Romo is a self made man not riding his brothers coat tail.
Eli has a superbowl ring (1 of his own I might add)...Where's Romo's!!??!! Oh yeah, I forgot, he doesn't have one!! Romo right now, is playing for his position, as he knows this is his make or break season, and if things don't go according to Jerry's plan, he (Romo) is out on his ass (rumors has it M VICK wants his job). Sure Jerry has taken a hard stand on his lack of interest in VICK but guess what!!??!! Michael Vick is who Jerry really wants - trust me on that!!

Location hidden

#32 Oct 13, 2009
N2blaque wrote:
<quoted text>Blah, blah, blaaaaaaaaaaaaah....!! Just like a typical Cowbaby fan!! Can't handle criticism. Face it, the Cowbabies suck and will suck for a long time to come.
Yes, but only one super bowl. But the fact is, even if they do well, you will criticize because you are a Giant fan. The Giants were suppose to kill the Cowboys, that didn't happen and you know that. Now the Giants will get tested this week with the Saints (even though I hate the Saints). The problem with all you people is all you can say is cowgirls, cowbabies, all types of names and you say we suck? You need to re-think that. The fact is we have 3 superbowl rings under Jerry Jones, how many do you have with your current owner? Now go cry to mommy, you just got spanked.
Petro

Brownsville, TX

#33 Oct 13, 2009
N2blaque wrote:
<quoted text>Eli has a superbowl ring (1 of his own I might add)...Where's Romo's!!??!! Oh yeah, I forgot, he doesn't have one!! Romo right now, is playing for his position, as he knows this is his make or break season, and if things don't go according to Jerry's plan, he (Romo) is out on his ****(rumors has it M VICK wants his job). Sure Jerry has taken a hard stand on his lack of interest in VICK but guess what!!??!! Michael Vick is who Jerry really wants - trust me on that!!
Why do you have to bring race into this , you just don't like him cause he porked Jessica Simpson.

Seattle, WA

#34 Oct 13, 2009
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but only one super bowl. But the fact is, even if they do well, you will criticize because you are a Giant fan. The Giants were suppose to kill the Cowboys, that didn't happen and you know that. Now the Giants will get tested this week with the Saints (even though I hate the Saints). The problem with all you people is all you can say is cowgirls, cowbabies, all types of names and you say we suck? You need to re-think that. The fact is we have 3 superbowl rings under Jerry Jones, how many do you have with your current owner? Now go cry to mommy, you just got spanked.
Yes, the Cowbabies have a total of 5 Superbowl championships under their belts (quite an accomplishment), but the Giants will soon enough lay claim to the same fame....if not surpass it!! Another fact is: Wade Phillips has yet to lead any team he's coached to a playoff victory and judging by his team's performance or lack thereof he be lucky to see another playoff berth in person so as long as he's at the helm!!

DeMarcus Ware just got his very 1st quarterback sack of the season (his very 1st that came against the Chiefs) we are speaking week 5 (he wound up with a total of 2 sacks along with 1 forced fumble).

Justin Tuck (who by the way missed a game due to injury) so far has 3 1/2 sacks, 2 forced fumbles and INT.

I don't mean to single out Demarcus Ware, but his stats are indicative of the entire Cowboy defense...My point is quite simply this: The Cowboys can be ran on and ultimately scored on in bunches even by underachieving teams such as the Chiefs. Stats like here presented aren't stats of a championship caliber team of any kind!!

Seattle, WA

#35 Oct 13, 2009
Petro wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you have to bring race into this , you just don't like him cause he porked Jessica Simpson.
What the hell are you talking about...Where did I bring up the subject of race (please review my post again and this time don't have an adult who has a 6th grade reading comprehension read my text back to you)!!
MinerManiac in SA

Weslaco, TX

#36 Oct 13, 2009
Petro wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with price of rice in china? do you want to count Rings. Well do ya!
Not a single player from the Cowboys' last Super Bowl is on the team now. Hell, the only person around then who is still around now is Jerry Jones. Talk about the price of rice in China! Petro, when did the Cowboys win their last playoff game? It doesn't matter because none of the players from that team are on this team. That's the point. The Rams won the Super Bowl a few years ago, but that has nothing to do with how horribly they're playing now. The Cowboys have a long and storied past, but that's what it is, "a past". What are they doing now? Today? next week? They are inconsistent and are playing very sloppy, undisciplined ball.

Location hidden

#37 Oct 13, 2009
N2blaque wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, the Cowbabies have a total of 5 Superbowl championships under their belts (quite an accomplishment), but the Giants will soon enough lay claim to the same fame....if not surpass it!! Another fact is: Wade Phillips has yet to lead any team he's coached to a playoff victory and judging by his team's performance or lack thereof he be lucky to see another playoff berth in person so as long as he's at the helm!!
DeMarcus Ware just got his very 1st quarterback sack of the season (his very 1st that came against the Chiefs) we are speaking week 5 (he wound up with a total of 2 sacks along with 1 forced fumble).
Justin Tuck (who by the way missed a game due to injury) so far has 3 1/2 sacks, 2 forced fumbles and INT.
I don't mean to single out Demarcus Ware, but his stats are indicative of the entire Cowboy defense...My point is quite simply this: The Cowboys can be ran on and ultimately scored on in bunches even by underachieving teams such as the Chiefs. Stats like here presented aren't stats of a championship caliber team of any kind!!
Actually your Giants are not going to another super bowl, that I know for a fact. We will see after they play the Saints what they really have. Technically I will go for the Giants because I hate the Saints, but Giants are not Super Bowl material at this time.
Romo

UK

#38 Oct 13, 2009
I am a self made man who chokes and cant get to the Super Bowl.
Coach Wade Phillips

Largo, FL

#39 Oct 14, 2009
Romo wrote:
I am a self made man who chokes and cant get to the Super Bowl.
I feel the same way and will help you reach that goal of staying away from the Super Bowl.

“From ELP now living in ATX”

Since: Jun 08

El Paso, Texas

#40 Oct 14, 2009
You haters are soooo boring!! same ol song and dance. blah blah blah blah. Get a life!!

You just jealous of us that have passion for something other than you F-150 with spinner rims and your daily 12 pack of bud light. Lol you typical haters are soo predictable. Get out past the city limits and see that there is a whole new world out there.

BTW...you haters are in the minority. Us fans are everywhere...west coast to east coast...north pole to south pole.
Big-D

United States

#41 Oct 14, 2009
I have to call it like I see it. As much as I love the boyz, They are playing like CHUMPS!!! To many mental mistakes which tells me...LACK OF FOCUS!!! I blame that on COACHING. Mike Ditka always say: "Coaches coach, Players play." When it comes to the Boyz, we don't know who is coaching! Jerry needs to CLEAN HOUSE!!!
Petro

Brownsville, TX

#42 Oct 14, 2009
WOW . The Raiders won, oopps sorry Raider Nation looking at the wrong score....hahhahahhaha hehhehehehhehehheheh
Petro

Houston, TX

#43 Oct 14, 2009
I am the gayest Cowboy fan ever.....hahhahahhaha hehhehehehhehehheheh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jay Ratliff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cowboys must rise above their bad GM in Philly (Oct '13) Jun '14 MilesAustin520 3
News Cowboys File Complaint Against Jay Ratliff (Mar '14) Mar '14 He Hate Me 2
News Former Auburn, Dallas Cowboys star Jay Ratliff ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Big mark 1
News Jay Ratliff's Latest Injury More Proof that Dal... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Always the Star 1
News Most Overrated Dallas Cowboys on 2013 Roster (May '13) May '13 Ryan 2
News NFL Draft: Should the Dallas Cowboys Draft a Qu... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Gregory T from La... 1
News Who Are the Experts Predicting to Dallas Cowboy... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Scott Summers 1
More from around the web