Dallas beats KC 26-20 in OT on Austin's 60-yard TD

Full story: El Paso Times 39
Miles Austin scored the winning touchdown in overtime on a 60-yard catch-and-run to cap a monster game in place of the injured Roy Williams, and the Dallas Cowboys escaped with a 26-20 victory Sunday over Kansas City. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Petro

United States

#1 Oct 11, 2009
What a great game! This shows the Cowboys have what it takes to come from behind. That is a trait only Champions have. We'll see you guys in the Superbowl! Go Cowboys! Cowboys number one!
f_ock_el_tri

El Paso, TX

#2 Oct 11, 2009
ur a freakin id!ot petro, you guys needed overtime against the worst(open to arguement) team in the nfl,the only superbowl the cowgirls will be watchin is at home
F-Romo

El Paso, TX

#3 Oct 11, 2009
Gotta hand it to "Da Boys" for holding it together and pulling out that win. My team couldn't even hold on to a damn 17-2 lead from the 3rd Q on!! But lets take it easy a bit there Petro, as the previous poster implied...this is a game you all SHOULD have won quite easily (which would have been if yall didnt have so many dropped passes). So lets not squeak by a winless team in OT and start speaking super bowl there hoss.....
Miner no more

El Paso, TX

#4 Oct 11, 2009
Sorry to bust your celebration there Petro but the Cowboys had to many miscues in this game against a one of the worst teams in the league right now and those same mistakes almost cost dallas the game. And as far as having the cowboys in Super Bowl talks ... there's a whole lot of things cowboys will have to improve in order to even being to imagine the cowboys advancing that far ...say maybe win a PLAYOFF... Must i remind you the last time the cowboys won one was in 1996.
Petro

United States

#5 Oct 11, 2009
Miscues? why don't you guys mention the 2 loses that were stolen from them against supposely the best teams in the NFL. Very easily could be 4-0 if it wasn't for the refs. 4-0 Cowboys!
WTF

Las Vegas, NV

#7 Oct 11, 2009
But your not! lmao!!!!
MinerManiac in SA

Weslaco, TX

#9 Oct 11, 2009
Petro wrote:
Miscues? why don't you guys mention the 2 loses that were stolen from them against supposely the best teams in the NFL. Very easily could be 4-0 if it wasn't for the refs. 4-0 Cowboys!
You ever notice that cowboy fans say the Cowboys never lose, it's "the refs" that make them lose? It's one thing to be a die-hard fan, but chingado Petro, man up and admit the cowboys played a crappy game against a winless team and they needed overtime to do it. As good as you say the cowboys are, they should have B_I_T_C_H slapped the chiefs all over the field, but they didn't. The cowboys were very lucky to get a win today. Yeah, yeah, I know "a win's a win", but don't be talking trash when your team barely wins against a much more inferior team.

“From ELP now living in ATX”

Since: Jun 08

El Paso, Texas

#10 Oct 11, 2009
Blah blah blah...nothing ever satisfies the HATERS. It does not matter how you start but all that matters is how you finish.

FU HATERS!!! GO COWBOYS!!!

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#11 Oct 11, 2009
No, that is a false claim MinerManiac in SA. I am a Cowboy fan and I have to admit the Cowboys need to play better. You have to admit that the Cowboys did play Denver and the Giants well, just dumb errors that cost them the game. Bottom line, I can say a win is a win, not a convincing one but it puts the boys in a winning bracket. Now, can that be a win is a win for the broncos who got lucky? If the answer is yes I guess you believe in luck. If the answer is no, then you don't believe in luck. This win today shows that the things killing the Cowboys are fumbles and penalties. Do you agree with this?
Tony Homo

United States

#12 Oct 11, 2009
Smooth from ELP wrote:
Blah blah blah...nothing ever satisfies the HATERS. It does not matter how you start but all that matters is how you finish.
You guys beat the KFC..... I mean ..... KC!

“You are by what you do!”

Since: Apr 07

Tacoma, WA

#13 Oct 11, 2009
Petro wrote:
What a great game! This shows the Cowboys have what it takes to come from behind. That is a trait only Champions have. We'll see you guys in the Superbowl! Go Cowboys! Cowboys number one!
If the Cowboys have what it takes to come from behind and so squeak out a victory, then what the hell happened in Denver last week!!??!! Dallas hasn't proved anything other than be an overpaid, group of underachievers - enough said!!

We'll see how the Cowboys do against the Falcons next Sunday, and so keep the Falcons from scoring 45 points on them as they had against the 49ers....
LOL

Atlanta, GA

#15 Oct 11, 2009
Smooth from ELP wrote:
Wow, wish I could be this excited after beating an 0-4 team.
Petro

United States

#16 Oct 12, 2009
There is no such thing as a easy win in the NFL, ask Denver and the Giants, for all of you that know nothing about football. What happened to all the mystic about playing in K.C.? Its smashed when Americas Team and the Star on the Helmet shows up.
RoOsteR

El Paso, TX

#17 Oct 12, 2009
Come on you have to be the dumbest fan in the world to be satisfied with that win. "A win is a win" blah blah.. You team still looks like poop.
F-Romo

El Paso, TX

#18 Oct 12, 2009
Smooth from ELP wrote:
Says the retard who only appears when his team wins. Its fans like you who give the Cowboys and their fans a bad name. I find myself defending cowgirl fans every so often...but you make me wonder why I even bother....
Petro

United States

#19 Oct 12, 2009
N2blaque wrote:
<quoted text>If the Cowboys have what it takes to come from behind and so squeak out a victory, then what the hell happened in Denver last week!!??!! Dallas hasn't proved anything other than be an overpaid, group of underachievers - enough said!!
We'll see how the Cowboys do against the Falcons next Sunday, and so keep the Falcons from scoring 45 points on them as they had against the 49ers....
Yeah you go see how the Cowboys do against the falcons next week, In the mean time we will be enjoying a nice week off . We really don't even need to practice during our bye week. Plus if you knew anything about football you would know that the team coming off a bye week with the other team playing a Sunday night game always wins, Still want to put your money where mouth is Roookie. Never try and take on The Petro because he will Rule You.

“From ELP now living in ATX”

Since: Jun 08

El Paso, Texas

#20 Oct 12, 2009
F-Romo wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the retard who only appears when his team wins. Its fans like you who give the Cowboys and their fans a bad name. I find myself defending cowgirl fans every so often...but you make me wonder why I even bother....
bullshit I am here when they loose too...sometimes I am the first to post.
Tony Romo

Largo, FL

#21 Oct 12, 2009
I deflated a game ball and gave it to Jerry Jones and told him, " Here .... take this ball and make believe you're taking a bite out of my a-ss. "
Petro

United States

#22 Oct 12, 2009
We need to have a pre super bowl party this weekend no good games worth watching. Another idea lets hit all the bars and cheer against any team people are cheering for. Give them Hell Cowboy Fans!

“You are by what you do!”

Since: Apr 07

Tacoma, WA

#23 Oct 12, 2009
Petro wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you go see how the Cowboys do against the falcons next week, In the mean time we will be enjoying a nice week off . We really don't even need to practice during our bye week. Plus if you knew anything about football you would know that the team coming off a bye week with the other team playing a Sunday night game always wins, Still want to put your money where mouth is Roookie. Never try and take on The Petro because he will Rule You.
Petro, are you high on ammonia!!??!! The question is quite simply this: When was the last time and I do mean the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game...!!??!! Now I want you to take your time in answering, as I await for your answer and the effects of whatever your on to dissipate, because up to now, your thinking is clouded!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jay Ratliff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cowboys must rise above their bad GM in Philly (Oct '13) Jun '14 MilesAustin520 3
Cowboys File Complaint Against Jay Ratliff (Mar '14) Mar '14 He Hate Me 2
Former Auburn, Dallas Cowboys star Jay Ratliff ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Big mark 1
Jay Ratliff's Latest Injury More Proof that Dal... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Always the Star 1
Most Overrated Dallas Cowboys on 2013 Roster (May '13) May '13 Ryan 2
NFL Draft: Should the Dallas Cowboys Draft a Qu... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Gregory T from La... 1
Who Are the Experts Predicting to Dallas Cowboy... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Scott Summers 1
More from around the web