Everything's On the Line for Cowboys ...

Everything's On the Line for Cowboys Defense

There are 4 comments on the NBC Dallas story from Dec 28, 2011, titled Everything's On the Line for Cowboys Defense. In it, NBC Dallas reports that:

It's very easy to say that the Cowboys need to do a better job defensively this weekend than they did against the Giants in the first matchup between the teams.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Dallas.

Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Dec 29, 2011
His hand will be well enough for him to "throw the game" Sunday pm.
Whats up with the night game on the last day of the season?
Did it get "flexed?"
Here I sit
butt cheeks a flexin
Just gave birth
To another Texan
Jerry Jones

Brooksville, FL

#2 Dec 30, 2011
I'll be seen on the sidelines for the first 3 quarters of the game before going to my private box and start drinking heavy out of disgust.
Nation of Imbeciles

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jan 2, 2012
Jerry Jones wrote:
I'll be seen on the sidelines for the first 3 quarters of the game before going to my private box and start drinking heavy out of disgust.
LOL, it seems you could have been safe doing this before the kickoff.
Mit Wobet

Houston, TX

#5 Jan 3, 2012
Noodle arm Tebow says the Cowboys suck...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jay Ratliff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cowboys must rise above their bad GM in Philly (Oct '13) Jun '14 MilesAustin520 3
News Cowboys File Complaint Against Jay Ratliff (Mar '14) Mar '14 He Hate Me 2
News Former Auburn, Dallas Cowboys star Jay Ratliff ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Big mark 1
News Jay Ratliff's Latest Injury More Proof that Dal... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Always the Star 1
News Most Overrated Dallas Cowboys on 2013 Roster (May '13) May '13 Ryan 2
News NFL Draft: Should the Dallas Cowboys Draft a Qu... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Gregory T from La... 1
News Who Are the Experts Predicting to Dallas Cowboy... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Scott Summers 1
More from around the web