Lions deserve a shot

Penn State University is headed to the Rose Bowl. We now know where Penn State is headed next month. Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#123 Dec 11, 2008
Mike Pelepko wrote:
NCAA DIV. I Football Championship:
Second Round:
#8 Boise St.@#1 Florida
#7 Penn St.@# 2 Alabama
#14 Mississippi @# 6 Utah
#5 Texas Tech @#4 Texas
Only one true upset in the first round --- "Ole Miss" really took it to those Sooners! Not a great surprise here, afterall the Rebels wacked #1 Florida 31-30 and had #2 Bama on the ropes before surrendering a 24-20 "cliff-dweller!" (Thanks Casey Stengel!) The Southeast reigns supreme, I guess. And how 'bout that Joe Paterno --- finding a way to win yet another big game!
> Dang it Mike! You missed your 10:00 psychoanalysis appointment yesterday. Now, we have to read more of your, "so far out of kilter", "other side of the universe" dementia laced posts. Well, I do have to agree on four of those teams you have listed playing in "your" second round of a playoff. Boise, Penn State, Utah and Texas Tech aren't the four!!! Geesh ... are you a delusional dreamer, or what??? LMAO!!!
>:)

#124 Dec 11, 2008
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You have your wires crossed on that one. He acted like it was the best thing ever in that press conference years ago. All it has ever done is assure them of NEVER winning a Nat'l. Title again.
> What are you talking about, Mr. 20 items or less Check out counter? Are you saying Pen State joining the big-10 has kept Joe Pa and the Felony Loins from winning a CFB national championship? Yeah, right! > If Pen State hasn't been good enough to win a big-10 championship, how could they possibly win the national championship? Explain that analysis to me! Here's my assessment ... Pen State hasn't had enough talent to win the big-10 championship or even think about winning a national title. Well, they did have enough talent to squeak out a big-10 title this year ... but, a national title! Yeah, right!
Dream on Mr. Bewitched & Befuddled!!!
Pete

Austin, TX

#125 Dec 12, 2008
GO NITANNY LIONS!!!
Reality Check

Philadelphia, PA

#126 Dec 12, 2008
Another Pu$$ State idiot. It spelled Nittany Lions. Get an education and stop going to Pu$$ State so you can binge drink!
Mike Pelepko

Palmyra, PA

#127 Dec 12, 2008
2008 National Championship - NCAA DIV.I Football:

Final Four:

Jan. 3, 2009 @ New Orleans, LA:
#14 Mississippi vs.#2 Alabama

Jan. 3, 2009 @ Tempe, Arizona
#4 Texas vs.#1 Floria

Jan. 10, 2009: college football's "Super-Duper Bowl" @ Atlanta, GA - TBA

This no longer has to be "just my dream!" It's our birthright; all we need do is boycott the "BCS" cock and bull story and the NCAA's "NIT" bowl games one time (Did you notice all those mediocre 6-6 records in this year's lineup?); let's do it college football fanatics --- let's turn our televisions off!
Leeds

Shippensburg, PA

#128 Dec 13, 2008
LOL at the retards in here.
Mike Pelepko

AOL

#129 Dec 14, 2008
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Dang it Mike! You missed your 10:00 psychoanalysis appointment yesterday. Now, we have to read more of your, "so far out of kilter", "other side of the universe" dementia laced posts. Well, I do have to agree on four of those teams you have listed playing in "your" second round of a playoff. Boise, Penn State, Utah and Texas Tech aren't the four!!! Geesh ... are you a delusional dreamer, or what??? LMAO!!!
(1) I dream of the day we'll finally have a national champion in "NCAA DIV. I Football" --- what's your dream, Doctor Freud?

(2.) You cancelled my appointment yourself the moment you discovered I was not a Nittany Lion football fan, don't you remember?(Maybe you could use a good secretary, but I'm not available.)
Reality Check

Philadelphia, PA

#130 Dec 14, 2008
Leeds wrote:
LOL at the retards in here.
Tell me about it, these Pu$$ State fans are just hilarious aren't they!?!

#131 Dec 14, 2008
Mike Pelepko wrote:
<quoted text>
(1) I dream of the day we'll finally have a national champion in "NCAA DIV. I Football" --- what's your dream, Doctor Freud?
(2.) You cancelled my appointment yourself the moment you discovered I was not a Nittany Lion football fan, don't you remember?(Maybe you could use a good secretary, but I'm not available.)
> Who are you trying to kid Mike? You're a closet Pen State fan! That's worse than actually being a Felony Loins fan ... well, maybe not!
Mike Pelepko

AOL

#132 Dec 15, 2008
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Who are you trying to kid Mike? You're a closet Pen State fan! That's worse than actually being a Felony Loins fan ... well, maybe not!
Doctor, I was never "in the closet" when it comes to Penn St. football; when I was living in Georgia "Mister Joe Paterno" got off an airplane and came to the microphones prior to the 1983 Sugar Bowl and the first thing he said was: "How 'bout them Dogs!"

However, "JoePa" approached another microphone several years later and seconded the nomination of George Herbert Walker Bush to be president of these United States of America; the man's been on my "poopy-list" ever since --- not because he didn't have a right, but because in my opinion the gentleman abused his celebrity.

#133 Dec 15, 2008
Mike Pelepko wrote:
<quoted text>
Doctor, I was never "in the closet" when it comes to Penn St. football; when I was living in Georgia "Mister Joe Paterno" got off an airplane and came to the microphones prior to the 1983 Sugar Bowl and the first thing he said was: "How 'bout them Dogs!"
However, "JoePa" approached another microphone several years later and seconded the nomination of George Herbert Walker Bush to be president of these United States of America; the man's been on my "poopy-list" ever since --- not because he didn't have a right, but because in my opinion the gentleman abused his celebrity.
> Maybe Joe Pa did abuse his celebrity influence. It is supposedly a free country, with freedom of speech. How about all those Hollywood and TV stars abusing their celebrity status? Are they on your "pooper scooper list" too? If not, you are playing political favorites. I think it's best to be independent when it comes to politics. The two predominant political parties we have in the United States are selling our country out. Republicans and Democrats both! Have you applied for a government bailout yet? Don't waste your time, unless you're the president and CEO of a multi-billion dollar corporation. The good ole American taxpayer ... savior of the entire planet!!! NO JOKE!!!

Your Political Scientist,
Doctor Artie
>:(
the DOCTOR is in

Boiling Springs, PA

#134 Dec 15, 2008
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Maybe Joe Pa did abuse his celebrity influence. It is supposedly a free country, with freedom of speech. How about all those Hollywood and TV stars abusing their celebrity status? Are they on your "pooper scooper list" too? If not, you are playing political favorites. I think it's best to be independent when it comes to politics. The two predominant political parties we have in the United States are selling our country out. Republicans and Democrats both! Have you applied for a government bailout yet? Don't waste your time, unless you're the president and CEO of a multi-billion dollar corporation. The good ole American taxpayer ... savior of the entire planet!!! NO JOKE!!!
Doctor Artie
' Dr.' Artie; I see you walked away from the home again. We have been looking for you. You missed your mid-day medication again, and you know how you begin running off at the mouth when you don't get it.
Now, be a good little fellow , and go quietly with the nice men so they won't have to use the straightjacket again. They are here to help you.
See you soon. Thank you, Dr.ROSE BOWL

#135 Dec 15, 2008
the DOCTOR is in wrote:
<quoted text>
' Dr.' Artie; I see you walked away from the home again. We have been looking for you. You missed your mid-day medication again, and you know how you begin running off at the mouth when you don't get it.
Now, be a good little fellow , and go quietly with the nice men so they won't have to use the straightjacket again. They are here to help you.
See you soon. Thank you, Dr.ROSE BOWL
> Sorry Dr. FROZE BOWL! You can't pull the wool over the CFB forum's eyes. We all know Doctor FROZE BOWL is "OUT" ... way out!!! I see you have the dreaded "Foot in Big Mouth" disease. But, fortunately for you there is a partial remedy for this disease! Now, pay attention! Here is the partial remedy for your disease Place your other foot in your big mouth along side the first foot. This will inhibit the first foot from sliding out thus, inhibiting you from making further ignorant remarks. It's not a cure, but it will keep you in a safe position, and from further embarrassment. Consider this my Christmas present to you! Now run along and play your favorite rubber room game. Yeah, that's the one ... double dribbling your head around the room on all four walls. Have fun, Dr. Froze!!!

Looking out for your mental health,
Dr. Artie
CFB Psychiatrist Extraordinaire
Mike Pelepko

AOL

#136 Dec 15, 2008
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Maybe Joe Pa did abuse his celebrity influence. It is supposedly a free country, with freedom of speech. How about all those Hollywood and TV stars abusing their celebrity status? Are they on your "pooper scooper list" too? If not, you are playing political favorites. I think it's best to be independent when it comes to politics. The two predominant political parties we have in the United States are selling our country out. Republicans and Democrats both! Have you applied for a government bailout yet? Don't waste your time, unless you're the president and CEO of a multi-billion dollar corporation. The good ole American taxpayer ... savior of the entire planet!!! NO JOKE!!!
Doctor Artie
Doctor: Are you referring to our darling "Dimocrats" and our equally repugnant "Rip-publikins" in negative terms?

I'm certainly for almost-everyone's right to speak, but I'm also for the secret ballot and leaving nominating speeches to party-regulars.
the DOCTOR is in

Boiling Springs, PA

#137 Dec 16, 2008
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Sorry Dr. FROZE BOWL! You can't pull the wool over the CFB forum's eyes. We all know Doctor FROZE BOWL is "OUT" ... way out!!! I see you have the dreaded "Foot in Big Mouth" disease. But, fortunately for you there is a partial remedy for this disease! Now, pay attention! Here is the partial remedy for your disease Place your other foot in your big mouth along side the first foot. This will inhibit the first foot from sliding out thus, inhibiting you from making further ignorant remarks. It's not a cure, but it will keep you in a safe position, and from further embarrassment. Consider this my Christmas present to you! Now run along and play your favorite rubber room game. Yeah, that's the one ... double dribbling your head around the room on all four walls. Have fun, Dr. Froze!!!
Looking out for your mental health,
Dr. Artie
CFB Psychiatrist Extraordinaire
Dr.Artie Choke

Still practicing medicine without a license, I see! Naughty boy! You are continuing to miss your medication, and we can see the results! You're RUNNING OFF AT THE MOUTH AGAIN, You babble about everyone else's problems, but you completely ignore you own disabilities.

Listen, ARTIE CHOKE,
Starting tomorrow, you will begin your SHOCK treatments again. You always enjoyed them before. Please " Dr,"Artie, leave your 'dollies' in your room. We will have your "BLANKIE" for you to hold when you get there!
Also, make sure that you wear your diapers in the morning. We know how ' full of it' you are and we don't want the shock to scare the s--- out of you when PENN STATE wins the ROSE BOWL!
>
>
Now, say your prayers, go up the "little steppies" and go "beddie-by".
We're here to help!
Dr. ROSE BOWL

#138 Dec 16, 2008
the DOCTOR is in wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr.Artie Choke
Still practicing medicine without a license, I see! Naughty boy! You are continuing to miss your medication, and we can see the results! You're RUNNING OFF AT THE MOUTH AGAIN, You babble about everyone else's problems, but you completely ignore you own disabilities.
Listen, ARTIE CHOKE,
Starting tomorrow, you will begin your SHOCK treatments again. You always enjoyed them before. Please " Dr,"Artie, leave your 'dollies' in your room. We will have your "BLANKIE" for you to hold when you get there!
Also, make sure that you wear your diapers in the morning. We know how ' full of it' you are and we don't want the shock to scare the s--- out of you when PENN STATE wins the ROSE BOWL!
>
>
Now, say your prayers, go up the "little steppies" and go "beddie-by".
We're here to help!
Dr. ROSE BOWL
> Excuse me Mr. Manson! Being the CFB forum's psychiatrist, I do not babble about everyone else's problems. I explain in detail everyone else's problems.
Pay attention Charlie! If only you would have paid attention when you were in school. You wouldn't be locked up and quarantined from society. If you would have paid attention to your teachers, and applied yourself you could have done something constructive. You see what your half-@ss effort got you? Charlie, Charlie, Charlie!!! Look what you've done to yourself wasted your life as a useless Penitentiary State Felony Loins fan. Pity! If only you had some semblance of intelligence. You could have become a fan of a real division-1 football team. Well Charlie, if you believe in reincarnation you might have better luck in your next life! Now, get off the warden's computer and get out to the prison yard. You only have an hour to spend outside in the fresh air. Believe me, you need it bad! Now Charlie, if the warden gives you permission, feel free to call on me anytime. I want to clear you of your delusions. Really I do!!!

Using every known method of Dr. Sigmund Freud to help fight your psychosis,
Dr. Artie
(Universal mind mender)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Javon Ringer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tennessee Titans' Darius Reynaud glad to have s... (Aug '12) Aug '12 ronald smith 1
Titans place RB Johnson on did not report list (Aug '11) Sep '11 Devisivefarts 4
NFL Rumors: Tennessee Titans Must Show Chris Jo... (Aug '11) Aug '11 CHRIS ODOM 1
Johnson runs for 142; Titans rout Raiders 38-13 (Sep '10) Sep '10 Laughing 2
Forecasting the Big Ten | BuckeyeXtra (Aug '10) Aug '10 OhioWolverine Marion 7
Five Reasons Chris Johnson's Holdout Will Last ... (May '10) Jul '10 CC Twin Falls 3
What The Offseason Did To The Running-Back-By-C... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Bullfarts 3
More from around the web