Johnson runs for 142; Titans rout Raiders 38-13

Sep 12, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sacramento Bee Newspaper

The Tennessee Titans looked like they simply picked up where they left off last season, and they quickly avoided mimicking their winless start of 2009 along the way.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Coach Jon Gruden

Brooksville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

Same old story. Al Davis had another sudden bowel eruption in the box upstairs provided by the Titans at halftime.
It was cleaned up in time to start the 2nd half of football.
Laughing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

But the crap dressed in Silver and black had to remain on the field.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Javon Ringer Discussions

Search the Javon Ringer Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Tennessee Titans' Darius Reynaud glad to have s... (Aug '12) Aug '12 ronald smith 1
Titans place RB Johnson on did not report list (Aug '11) Sep '11 Devisivefarts 4
NFL Rumors: Tennessee Titans Must Show Chris Jo... (Aug '11) Aug '11 CHRIS ODOM 1
Forecasting the Big Ten | BuckeyeXtra (Aug '10) Aug '10 OhioWolverine Marion 7
Five Reasons Chris Johnson's Holdout Will Last ... (May '10) Jul '10 CC Twin Falls 3
What The Offseason Did To The Running-Back-By-C... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Bullfarts 3
Titans receiver has multiple broken bones in back (Nov '09) Nov '09 newanarchy 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••