Forecasting the Big Ten | BuckeyeXtra

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

The path to predicting the top of the Big Ten standings is easy if you follow the leaders: Ohio State, Wisconsin, Iowa and Michigan State have the league's four best quarterbacks.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Jimbo

Mason, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

scUM gets another BEAT DOWN!!!!
Billy Bango Bongo

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

What a shocker!!!!!!!! The OSU homer scribes of the Dispatch predicted a Big 11 championship for THE OSU.
A complete sweep. So shocking. It will not happen.
You know it. I know it. OSU will gag somewhere, like they did against Purdue. They will finish with 2 and probably 3 league losses. OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!
Ken Gordon

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

Billy Bango Bongo wrote:
What a shocker!!!!!!!! The OSU homer scribes of the Dispatch predicted a Big 11 championship for THE OSU.
A complete sweep. So shocking. It will not happen.
You know it. I know it. OSU will gag somewhere, like they did against Purdue. They will finish with 2 and probably 3 league losses. OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!
What a shocker! The vast majority of magazines, national reporters, etc. also picked OSU to win the Big Ten!
Billy Bango Bongo

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

Wow, the Dispatch scribe is thin skinned to boot!! I ask you this question. When has the scribes of the Dispatch ever pick against the Bugeyes when they were the majority pick by other media? Has that ever occurred? If so, when. This year, with at least two other teams that are arguably top 10, why the trifecta in sweeps? That is probably motivated by the reluctance for any grief to come the way of the scribes.
BigTenFan

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

'get ready for some surprises. The Big Ten is a bit stronger overall
MooHamHead

Amherst, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

Your state income tax money pays for this non-sense. Raw.Raw.Raw. Brutus Buckeye is a parasite.
OhioWolverine Marion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Michigan will susprise alot of people this year and coach Rod will get another year. 2011 Big Ten,plus 2 champs. Go Blue!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Javon Ringer Discussions

Search the Javon Ringer Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Tennessee Titans' Darius Reynaud glad to have s... (Aug '12) Aug '12 ronald smith 1
Titans place RB Johnson on did not report list (Aug '11) Sep '11 Devisivefarts 4
NFL Rumors: Tennessee Titans Must Show Chris Jo... (Aug '11) Aug '11 CHRIS ODOM 1
Johnson runs for 142; Titans rout Raiders 38-13 (Sep '10) Sep '10 Laughing 2
Five Reasons Chris Johnson's Holdout Will Last ... (May '10) Jul '10 CC Twin Falls 3
What The Offseason Did To The Running-Back-By-C... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Bullfarts 3
Titans receiver has multiple broken bones in back (Nov '09) Nov '09 newanarchy 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••