It's a 1st: Notre Dame (0-4)

It's a 1st: Notre Dame (0-4)

There are 63 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Sep 23, 2007, titled It's a 1st: Notre Dame (0-4). In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

One streak came to an end. Another streak -- a much more important one -- carries on.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“"Punting is Winning" UCLA”

Since: Dec 06

Somewhere in SoCal

#66 Oct 8, 2007
Big Crowd wrote:
<quoted text>OK, the Juco comment was a joke. Maybe if it were funny I would have understood.
No, I am not a fan of Billary or John Edwards? You assume that because I think Bush Sucks? I hate Bush because he let Osama go. I voted for McCain in the Republican primary to Bush. I can live with that, but I do not have to support Bush. When my uncle was DYING in Nam, Bush was getting drunk in the US.
I hate the property tax, but that would be on the LOCAL politions, not on a Senator from representing New York or North Carolina.
"Hello" Bush let Osama bin Laden go? more like Bill Clinton did when the African country of Sudan offered him up but Bill Clinton turned a blind eye the IDIOT in 1999.

Yeah that was Bush's fault? yeah right you are a MORON~!

“"Punting is Winning" UCLA”

Somewhere in SoCal

#67 Oct 8, 2007
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>good point DAN they got a chance with USC this is the wildest season ever hell look at The Cardinal 40pt dogs the Dame going 0-5 then spanking UCLA Mich opening games its wide open balls to the wall enjoy the victory who knowns whats gonna go down next
mi
Damm Eagle......and his Voo Doo Magic...LOL~!!!!

“Get 'em Lou!!”

Pasadena

#68 Oct 9, 2007
Broadway Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hello" Bush let Osama bin Laden go? more like Bill Clinton did when the African country of Sudan offered him up but Bill Clinton turned a blind eye the IDIOT in 1999.
Yeah that was Bush's fault? yeah right you are a MORON~!
Damn right Joe!
That Jackass Clinton let Osama off the hook because he was more worried about civil liberties and affirmative action.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Javon Ringer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tennessee Titans' Darius Reynaud glad to have s... (Aug '12) Aug '12 ronald smith 1
News Titans place RB Johnson on did not report list (Aug '11) Sep '11 Devisivefarts 4
News NFL Rumors: Tennessee Titans Must Show Chris Jo... (Aug '11) Aug '11 CHRIS ODOM 1
News Johnson runs for 142; Titans rout Raiders 38-13 (Sep '10) Sep '10 Laughing 2
News Forecasting the Big Ten | BuckeyeXtra (Aug '10) Aug '10 OhioWolverine Marion 7
News Five Reasons Chris Johnson's Holdout Will Last ... (May '10) Jul '10 CC Twin Falls 3
News What The Offseason Did To The Running-Back-By-C... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Bullfarts 3
More from around the web