Big Day For UConn's Brown At Camp Awards

Big Day For UConn's Brown At Camp Awards

There are 1 comment on the Hartford Courant story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Big Day For UConn's Brown At Camp Awards. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

"Great guy," said McCoy, the Walter Camp player of the year as voted by the 119 coaches in Division I-A. "It was fun getting to know him and some of the other guys here.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

A Real Florida Fan

United States

#1 Jan 18, 2009
I was at the Rose Bowl and seen a good Penn State team fall apart in front of USC's home town fans. The first half was a mix of penalty's and fumbles. I saw a team basically hand USC the game in the 1st half and actually played better in the second half to make it a closer game. After all the mishaps PSU could have made it a very close hame had they scored the final opportunity to make it 38-31. Go Gators

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Javon Ringer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tennessee Titans' Darius Reynaud glad to have s... (Aug '12) Aug '12 ronald smith 1
News Titans place RB Johnson on did not report list (Aug '11) Sep '11 Devisivefarts 4
News NFL Rumors: Tennessee Titans Must Show Chris Jo... (Aug '11) Aug '11 CHRIS ODOM 1
News Johnson runs for 142; Titans rout Raiders 38-13 (Sep '10) Sep '10 Laughing 2
News Forecasting the Big Ten | BuckeyeXtra (Aug '10) Aug '10 OhioWolverine Marion 7
News Five Reasons Chris Johnson's Holdout Will Last ... (May '10) Jul '10 CC Twin Falls 3
News What The Offseason Did To The Running-Back-By-C... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Bullfarts 3
More from around the web