A wild one! Back and forth matchup goes to Miami over No. 18 FSU, 38-34

Sep 7, 2009 Full story: KSWB-TV San Diego

Ailing arm and all, Jacory Harris put on a show that Miami won't soon forget Monday night.

Full Story
realist

Tallahassee, FL

#1 Sep 7, 2009
Congratulations to Miami on a hard fought victory. I graduated from FSU, but I believe in good sportsmanship. The games have always been classics. I know Dade and Broward Counties are loaded with high school talent. As for FSU, the games will be tough. BYU is not going to be easy. The game will be at high altitude. I used to live in Colorado, and I know the altitude will affect FSU in the 4th quarter. That game is the next hard one, especially since BYU beat Oklahoma. It looks like Miami could beat OU too this year. I read the book by Brian Bosworth, and he describes the legendary OU-Miami games of the mid 1980s. He usually lined up against Vinny Testaverde and Alonzo Highsmith. The next OU-Miami game should be exciting if Bradford recovers by then. Otherwise, it might be a one-sided victory for Miami.
CLASportsdotcom

Burbank, CA

#2 Sep 7, 2009
realist wrote:
Congratulations to Miami on a hard fought victory. I graduated from FSU, but I believe in good sportsmanship. The games have always been classics. I know Dade and Broward Counties are loaded with high school talent. As for FSU, the games will be tough. BYU is not going to be easy. The game will be at high altitude. I used to live in Colorado, and I know the altitude will affect FSU in the 4th quarter. That game is the next hard one, especially since BYU beat Oklahoma. It looks like Miami could beat OU too this year. I read the book by Brian Bosworth, and he describes the legendary OU-Miami games of the mid 1980s. He usually lined up against Vinny Testaverde and Alonzo Highsmith. The next OU-Miami game should be exciting if Bradford recovers by then. Otherwise, it might be a one-sided victory for Miami.
Check out http://CollegeLevelAthletes.com

We feature the most high school football recruiting videos online. Student-Athlete social network.

visit http://CollegeLevelAthletes.com for all of your sports recruiting needs...

http://CollegeLevelAthletes.com
Google it

Ocean Springs, MS

#3 Sep 11, 2009
What was miami thinking with that squib kick that eneded up with FSU at mid-field. It almost (probably should have) bit them in the a@@.

GO "U"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Javarris James Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL: Turnovers help Chargers turn back Colts 36-14 (Nov '10) Nov '10 No Moss On This Arse 3
Can Jacory Harris of Miami Become an Elite Quar... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Jevon Grant 1
UCF vs. Miami: Head to Head Offensive Matchups (Oct '09) Oct '09 go u 1
Miami Hurricanes trump Oklahoma to finish bruta... (Oct '09) Oct '09 The laughing liberal 2
Airing it out: University of Miami's efficient ... (Sep '09) Sep '09 ujjain 1
BuckeyeXtra - The Columbus Dispatch : College f... (Sep '09) Sep '09 OSUBucks09 4
Breaking down Wake Forest at Miami (Oct '08) Aug '09 cathy 3
•••
•••

Javarris James People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••