BuckeyeXtra - The Columbus Dispatch : College football notebook...

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

Dispatch OSU football beat writer Tim May answers your questions TODAY at NOON about the Buckeyes, Big Ten and college football in general.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Sep 18, 2009
Steve

Doylestown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2009

Miami. In case you've missed it, they're back. Maybe not completely this year, but certainly next year. Oh yeah....they score points too. Imagine that!
Billium1953

Lebanon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2009

Gee, see what great things can happen when a school hires a very experienced and qualified coach for their offense and lets them design and call plays and work with a QB to get the most from them? Take a hint Mr. Tressel.
Buckeye33

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2009

BTW..While we still can't get the USC loss out of minds. Miami is our second game of the year, Sept 11th 2010. They are certainly a team on the rise...it's deja vu all over again !!!
OSUBucks09

West Chester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2009

I just hope Pryor was watching and can take away some positive things to build his own confidence off of from Harris. Pryor CAN have a game like that, he just needs to BELIEVE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Javarris James Discussions

Search the Javarris James Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL: Turnovers help Chargers turn back Colts 36-14 (Nov '10) Nov '10 No Moss On This Arse 3
Can Jacory Harris of Miami Become an Elite Quar... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Jevon Grant 1
UCF vs. Miami: Head to Head Offensive Matchups (Oct '09) Oct '09 go u 1
Miami Hurricanes trump Oklahoma to finish bruta... (Oct '09) Oct '09 The laughing liberal 2
Airing it out: University of Miami's efficient ... (Sep '09) Sep '09 ujjain 1
A wild one! Back and forth matchup goes to Miam... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Google it 3
Breaking down Wake Forest at Miami (Oct '08) Aug '09 cathy 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••