Source says Jason Taylor won't play for Chicago Bears

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Sorry, ladies. Jason Taylor won't be dancing around these parts in the near future.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rex LaVeta

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2009

Did the Bears want Jason anyway? He's 34 and his best days are behind him.LOL

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2009

terry wrote:
You heard it here first: Taylor will wind up where he wanted to in the first place - New England. Bill Belichik LOVES players like him. Players like Taylor fall under the category 'title-hungry veterans' and will take a pay cut if necessary to play there. Remember Junior Seau a few years ago? He retired from Miami, next day Belichik called him and not long after that he was in New England. And he has said more than once that New England was the ONLY team he would play for.
The trade? New England has 4 picks in the first 58 and an extra 17+ mill for free agents. Not a bad position to be in, which leads to this:
The rich get richer because they are SMARTER
Don't you meean the rich get richer because they are smaaahtar.

Look at the chowd running smack. This isn't baseball. There is a salary cap in football. This is not the Yankees or Red Sox race to see who ups their payroll to 500M first.

Tom Brady is the ONLY reason New England has had success. No Brady no title. check the history.
Steve

Lakewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2009

A stop gap at DE is not going to solve or problems on defense nor will it make Orton a better, top 10 QB in this league. Angelo has one strength and it is drafting defensive talent. We can find a pass rusher in the draft. We need a pro bowl caliber veteran in the backfield, especially if they are cutting Vasher loose. Trade for Roy Williams in Dallas. They also should seriously consider Cutler if the Broncos are shopping him. He would solve our 20+ year QB problem. The Bears would have to practically shoot themselves in the foot to draft a QB like Cutler. Make the trade!!!
Murphdog7

Willowbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2009

Mellyman wrote:
A 34 yr old vet on the down side of his career with lingering injuries and does`nt want to take part in off season work outs?
No Thanks!!
Exactly! and he doesn't want to play for us, then I say F-Him!! he's done and over rated!
Billy Bob

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2009

Naw, don't look foe Fins to pick him up. His glory days there are history. I really didn't see the
'Skins struggle to keep him.

Since: Jul 08

Genoa IL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2009

terry wrote:
You heard it here first: Taylor will wind up where he wanted to in the first place - New England. Bill Belichik LOVES players like him. Players like Taylor fall under the category 'title-hungry veterans' and will take a pay cut if necessary to play there. Remember Junior Seau a few years ago? He retired from Miami, next day Belichik called him and not long after that he was in New England. And he has said more than once that New England was the ONLY team he would play for.
The trade? New England has 4 picks in the first 58 and an extra 17+ mill for free agents. Not a bad position to be in, which leads to this:
The rich get richer because they are SMARTER
Yeah, the only team to go 18-1 and not win the SB. Stick to your Bahhhston message boards and get your whining excuses ready because your window has closed! The only time I care about the New England is when we play your Red sawx or when I want fresh lobster.
BeanieWells

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2009

Jason Taylor said. He Wants to sign where Jeff Garcia goes. Taylor apparently wants Garcia to be his next partner on dancing with the stars! Go Bears.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jason Taylor Discussions

Search the Jason Taylor Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dolphins owner appalled by bullying scandal Nov '13 Con-text 3
Weekly Dolphan Recap (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ross Dress For Less 1
Dolphins receiver Brian Hartline all business i... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tim Tebonics 3
San Francisco 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick in a Mi... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Neek 2
Jason Taylor - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Gay 1
Jason Taylor - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ina 1
Jason Taylor - nude! (Jul '12) Jul '12 Rachal 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••