Miami Dolphins: Jason Taylor to re-si...

Miami Dolphins: Jason Taylor to re-sign with Miami Dolphins today

There are 458 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from May 13, 2009, titled Miami Dolphins: Jason Taylor to re-sign with Miami Dolphins today. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Jason Taylor , a six-time Pro Bowler, is expected to re-sign with the Dolphins today, a source told the Sun Sentinel .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 23
Next Last
Vincent

Covington, LA

#459 May 17, 2009
I agree Sean is clueless. From what i've seen and I don't post very often, this guy(sean) replies to every negative remark about the Dolphins, not just a few words but a whole book of diatribes and he's repetitious and sometimes replies with several post like he's trying to convince himself and everyone he's right, except he's making a complete idiot of himself in front of everybody.
This guy can't be an adult, no way (probably lives with mom and dad) and has no life.
Sean, get a life dude, and get lost!
JET FAN

Covington, LA

#460 May 17, 2009
Vincent wrote:
I agree Sean is clueless. From what i've seen and I don't post very often, this guy(sean) replies to every negative remark about the Dolphins, not just a few words but a whole book of diatribes and he's repetitious and sometimes replies with several post like he's trying to convince himself and everyone he's right, except he's making a complete idiot of himself in front of everybody.
This guy can't be an adult, no way (probably lives with mom and dad) and has no life.
Geez,I thought i was the only one that thought this guy was a Moron, but over the last couple of weeks several Dolphans even have said this guy Sean is a Pubic Hair or something like that. He's a Koolaid drinkin loser. What's makes no sense is there are several Awfulin fans whom i somewhat respect and are good fans either agree with this looney tune or they use him as "there DOG" It's all real funny for my as we fireup his post off the computer onto the big screen during parties and everybody Cracks up laughin'.
JET FAN

Covington, LA

#461 May 17, 2009
Gotta get back to the grill seeya! Burp!
Sean

Gainesville, VA

#462 May 17, 2009
Vincent wrote:
Repetitious like the excuses jet fan makes over and over again!!!!You must be jet fans roomate from rutgers enough said.
Sean

Gainesville, VA

#463 May 17, 2009
JET FAN wrote:
<quoted text>Geez,I thought i was the only one that thought this guy was a Moron, but over the last couple of weeks several Dolphans even have said this guy Sean is a Pubic Hair or something like that. He's a Koolaid drinkin loser. What's makes no sense is there are several Awfulin fans whom i somewhat respect and are good fans either agree with this looney tune or they use him as "there DOG" It's all real funny for my as we fireup his post off the computer onto the big screen during parties and everybody Cracks up laughin'.
Geez Wally Jets suck what can I do to make my self feel better, I know come on a phin forum and talk about the defending east champions. Keep the excuses coming loser!!!
Sean

Gainesville, VA

#464 May 17, 2009
Connors wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a Jet Fan and i'm not a Dolphin fan I'm a philly fan.
The Jet fan is correct the Jets tanked at the end of the season and the Dolphin game was a mere formality. As soon as Baltimore won their playoff game it was over for the JETS. The Dolphins had all the incentive in the world and the Jets had nothing to gain by it. I can't say several players and coaches didn't give a full effort but at the same time why wouldn't you want Pennington to win it if you were Jet player, especially since New England, the team that taped thier practices would gain from it.
Your supposed to try and win every game regardless,but i can't see the JETS giving it to New England by winning. I watched the game and saw a real sloppy play from the Jets. Also, not pulling Farve after he injured his arm was a questionable move.
Sean you sound very immature and you keep saying Jet Fan is making excuses,when you constantly make real dumb challenges to what he is saying.
Be happy you won the AFC east and leave it at that.
Talk from a loser it sounds like have nothing to play for whats next nothing to live for then take an OD and die. Losers make excuses.... jet fan needs to keep some for next yr because he is going to need them.

Since: Jun 07

Gainesville, GA

#465 May 17, 2009
Connors wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a Jet Fan and I'm not a Dolphin fan I'm a philly fan.
The Jet fan is correct the Jets tanked at the end of the season and the Dolphin game was a mere formality. As soon as Baltimore won their playoff game it was over for the JETS. The Dolphins had all the incentive in the world and the Jets had nothing to gain by it. I can't say several players and coaches didn't give a full effort but at the same time why wouldn't you want Pennington to win it if you were Jet player, especially since New England, the team that taped thier practices would gain from it.
Your supposed to try and win every game regardless,but i can't see the JETS giving it to New England by winning. I watched the game and saw a real sloppy play from the Jets. Also, not pulling Farve after he injured his arm was a questionable move.
Sean you sound very immature and you keep saying Jet Fan is making excuses,when you constantly make real dumb challenges to what he is saying.

Are you suggesting that the JETS threw that game against a DIV RIVAL? Tell me, what does that mean for the jets players? This is Ludicrous to think the JETS threw the game because they hated the PATS. They hate the DOLPHINS too.
Who would want Players, and coaches that are willing to THROW a game! Brett Favre didn't have ANYTHING to do with the Jets Pats rivalry, yet he threw the ball to the DOLPHINS. I guess maybe these guys think the PACKERS care as well! Since BRET FAVRE was a PACKER at heart.
Maybe this poster ISNT a JET fan, but must have went to the same SCHOOLS! How many MORE EXCUSES will jets fans come up with! I wish I had a dollar for every one of them! I would be a millionaire!
Mickey

Papillion, NE

#466 May 17, 2009
I don't think the Jets threw the game. like the other fellows said they didn't have thier heart in it. Would You? The fact that a beloved ex jet was your quarterback and had been screwed by the organization why the hell would anybody play full bore? It happens every day in sports. Besides if i were the jets and had nothing to play for i'd be looking for the bus.
They left a gimpy Farve in who threw 4 int. why not put clemmens in? Also why take out your best linebacker. The simple fact is evident the dolphins had all the cards in thier favor. I'm not a fan, but i'd put money on the Jets on both games this year hands down.
20-14 and they needed 4 interceptions to win? I'm sorry but the Dolphins proved it was a ruse when they played the Ravens and couldn't run,pass or do anything. If your a Dolphin fan believe what you want. We'll see how you do this year but your rated below New England and the Jets.
Roger

Lynn Haven, FL

#467 May 17, 2009
The dolphins suck!!!!!!!
Bruno

Fort Myers, FL

#468 May 18, 2009
Connors wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a Jet Fan and i'm not a Dolphin fan I'm a philly fan.
Wasnt the Ravens game the same time as the Dolphins/Jets game in week 17?
Bruno

Fort Myers, FL

#469 May 18, 2009
JET FAN wrote:
Gotta get back to the grill seeya! Burp!
Ok cool-double whopper with cheese,fries and some onion rings.

Since: Mar 08

Belleville, IL

#470 May 18, 2009
JET FAN wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, The game wasn't for the AFC championship you freekin idiot! We had nothing to gain you thick headed Moron! If we beat your stinkin Team the New England Patriots would win the Afc east with and 11-5 record You losers would have been 10-6 and we would have been 10-6 Are you readin me or do i have to draw freekin diagram? The wildcard went to the Ravens the earlier. The JETS had no chance to win anything,by losing we gave you losers the AFC east. There was alot of Jets and coaches who would have rather seen Pennington win then Belechick and don't tell me otherwise because i know some of the players. Mangini and Jets players liked Pennington and would rather see the dude get something than win and let Belecheat get it.
Now if you can't understand that you need brain surgery. I'm tired of aguing with an imbecile.
PROFESSIONAL teams don't lie down just because they have "nothing to play for." Sounds like you're accusing your Jets of playing UNprofessionally now.
DolFan4Life

Tampa, FL

#471 May 18, 2009
Nothing to gain except pride & bragging rights. You have neither, so shut the eff up you DOOOOOOSHBAG!
JET FAN wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, The game wasn't for the AFC championship you freekin idiot! We had nothing to gain you thick headed Moron!
DolFan4Life

Tampa, FL

#472 May 18, 2009
I don't think anyone could say it better. Keep the excuses coming Jet Fan you effing loser!!!
Sean wrote:
<quoted text>Geez Keep the excuses coming loser!!!
DolFan4Life

Tampa, FL

#473 May 18, 2009
Oh yeah JACK-BAG, one more thing. All of those examples you gave are of people who are now proud Floridians who disavow any ties to the northeast and love nothing more than sticking it to the loser JETS!!! And get comfortable in the cellar beeee-otch because they are going to stick it to you again twice this year!!! You live down here and don't support the Finz, than your scum. Don't flatter yourself by likening yourself to anyone on that list you spouted off. And make sure that you give me onion rings instead of fries like I ordered this time or I'm going to tell your shift manager at Wendys what an incompetent DOOOOOSHBAG you are. Or I could just show him your incoherent ramblings from here and let him see for himself what a low brow d-bag you are. Unfortunately he won't be able to fire you since that would be discrimination against a mentally handicapped retard. MUAHAHAHAHA!
JET FAN wrote:
<quoted text> Where's Parcells from? Where's your owner from? How about your coaches and half your team? Where did pennington come from?
Bruno

Fort Myers, FL

#474 May 18, 2009
DolFan4Life wrote:
Nothing to gain except pride & bragging rights. You have neither, so shut the eff up you DOOOOOOSHBAG!
<quoted text>
Actually when you think about it, there is nothing to be proud of or brag about for anyone wearing that gang green uniform. I think thats one of the main reasons the jets have been such a joke.
Lifetime Fin fan

Deltona, FL

#475 May 18, 2009
JET FAN wrote:
<quoted text>You "Think" you've won somethin' but you haven't won anything. Nobody can beat the Wit of the JET FAN. I already know what you're going to write before you write it. While your at it school teacher learn how to spell diarreah correctly,ok? what a Moron. I may use Joisey slang,but believe me i know how to spell. If your going to spell check somebody, you need to do it right yourself.Which proves my point you losers are all mouth, no brains behind it. And your wishy-washy. You chastize players when they go wrong and kiss thier a/ss when they come back and don't say it ain't true cause I make fun of this sheeet all the time. It's freakin' funny like you!BURP!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
You screwed the pooch on this one!!!
You spelled your assumed correction wrong!!!! WHAT A TYPICAL jets FAN!!!!!
You corrected my spelling incorrectly. You spelled it "diarreah."

Hey butt-brain go to this link http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/diarrh...

You can't even spell check right. You can't get ANYTHING right - Just like that lame-asss team you root for. The definition is "an intestinal disorder characterized by abnormal frequency and fluidity of fecal evacuations." Kind of like all of your posts!

See moron - I win again. Keep 'em coming. One of these days maybe you'll get lucky. Then again, probably not!
Lifetime Fin fan

Deltona, FL

#476 May 18, 2009
Vincent wrote:
gregie! good to see you back, sport. Now jets fan will have somebody to play with!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Taylor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marshawn Lynch back with Raiders after suspension Nov '17 Getting Farts 2
News Katina wants to end marriage with Dolphins' Jas... (Jul '06) May '14 Tupac 114
News Dolphins owner appalled by bullying scandal (Nov '13) Nov '13 Con-text 3
News Weekly Dolphan Recap (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ross Dress For Less 1
News Dolphins receiver Brian Hartline all business i... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tim Tebonics 3
News San Francisco 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick in a Mi... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Neek 2
Jason Taylor - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Gay 1
More from around the web