Redskins defensive end Jason Taylor leaves game against Panther...

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

The six-time Pro Bowl pick, acquired in a trade with Miami last month, was hurt when his leg bent awkwardly after he ended up in the middle of the pile following DeAngelo Williams' 5-yard run.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
JDIZZLE

Lexington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2008

If he was screaming like numorous sites are reporting then I bet its legiment damage. I guess he should have been at Phins camp instead of dancing on TV, it might have taken him out of "football ready shape".
pffft

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

The dude thought more of himself with the shameful self-promotion than of football. Now he will pay the price for missing camp and not being in football shape. He has been pushed all around the field and looks lost out there. A sad ending for the prima donna dancer.
Eddie

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Jason Taylor welcome to the beginning of the end of your career. No amount of dancing can begin to prepare you for the rigors of an NFL season. Thanks for being a jack ass and thus providing the Dolphins with a draft pick in return for your departure.
ctd

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Did Queen Jason fall off his high heels? Pity.....NOT!
pfft

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

And he and Favre wanted to go to a "contender"....pfft.
patsfan

Hallandale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Jason should be fine and will have a good year with the Skins. He deserves better than these low class Dolphins fans. Even as a Pats fan, I had alot of respect for Jason when he wore the fish jersey. Enjoy 0-16 phins fans, you deserve it!
maybe

Ceres, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

patsfan. Who is Tom feeling?

Has he been dancing too?
maybe

Ceres, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

And remeber, money can buy you an "almost" perfect season. But it can't buy you a super bowl.

Time to store up on those video cameras eh? Phins are back in town.

GO PHINS!!
john torrance ca

Manhattan Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Skinsfan. When are teams going to stop playing valuable players in pre season? You need healthy
players to start the season.
Rev Henry Lyons

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

I stopped being a fan of Jason Taylor when I was told that he enjoys being administered Blumpkins, Cleveland Steamers, and an occasional Boston Pancake.
That did it for me ...
Rumblefish21

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2008

Who cares!!!!!! HELL YEAH GO FINS!
crazymonkey

Winter Haven, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

patsfan wrote:
Jason should be fine and will have a good year with the Skins. He deserves better than these low class Dolphins fans. Even as a Pats fan, I had alot of respect for Jason when he wore the fish jersey. Enjoy 0-16 phins fans, you deserve it!
Ahhhh, we've won a game already, so unless my math is wrong, it is not possible for the Phins to go 0-16 this season. Sorry to disappoint. By the way, the Dolphins' victory this season came against the Patriots, and I believe the Dolphins beat them by, oh, TWENTY FIVE points.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jason Taylor Discussions

Search the Jason Taylor Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Katina wants to end marriage with Dolphins' Jas... (Jul '06) May '14 Tupac 114
Dolphins owner appalled by bullying scandal (Nov '13) Nov '13 Con-text 3
Weekly Dolphan Recap (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ross Dress For Less 1
Dolphins receiver Brian Hartline all business i... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tim Tebonics 3
San Francisco 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick in a Mi... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Neek 2
Jason Taylor - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Gay 1
Jason Taylor - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ina 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••